Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2006-115 (Wrap Dress)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:4/20/09 11:29 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people

BrianSews said... (5/1/09 10:00 PM) Reply
Oh that's CUTE! :)
figtree said... (4/23/09 4:17 AM) Reply
Great dress, thanks for the tips, I think I finally found the right fabric for this dress, hope i have enough fabric this time!
Elemenopeo said... (4/21/09 2:03 PM) Reply
Pretty dress.
crisford said... (4/21/09 11:49 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress! The fit is really fantastic, and the color is flattering and very pleasant.
kerrynw said... (4/21/09 8:16 AM) Reply
Wonderful dress, looks great on you! Just wish I could fit a size 34! 43 degrees in Spring. If my conversions are correct that's 6 degrees celsius. That is hard for me to imagine as our minumum temperature in Winter averages 9 degrees C. (Perth Western Australia)
LianneM said... (4/21/09 7:39 AM) Reply
What a lovely dress! I'll need to look this one up.
Heidi Ho said... (4/20/09 11:16 PM) Reply
Cute dress!!!Wish I had some of those older issues...I keep seeing things I like!
Elke said... (4/20/09 7:39 PM) Reply
Really cute and looks great on you!
Kaitlinnegan said... (4/20/09 7:06 PM) Reply
Just beautiful! I was surprised to see that print at my Joann's too - usually their knits do not appeal to me. Seeing how nice it is made up, I wish I had gotten more!
Christas said... (4/20/09 5:17 PM) Reply
This looks so nice on you!
Em's Summer said... (4/20/09 3:48 PM) Reply
What a very pretty dress!
kasizzle said... (4/20/09 3:40 PM) Reply
Twinset said... (4/20/09 3:02 PM) Reply
This looks really really great on you! This print is beautiful, well suited for the pattern and flattering for your skin tone! Love it.
Catbird said... (4/20/09 2:48 PM) Reply
Wow, that looks great. Don't you feel like you've won a prize of some kind when you make something that's flattering, pretty, comfortable, versatile and CHEAP?! I just came home with some super discounted rayon/tencel from JoAnn's that I can't wait to get started on. You can occasionally get lucky there. That's a lovely dress!
MagpieJen said... (4/20/09 1:39 PM) Reply
Fantastic! A great, versatile dress.
Izzie said... (4/20/09 1:39 PM) Reply
Leora said... (4/20/09 1:21 PM) Reply
Love it!
eibhlin said... (4/20/09 12:41 PM) Reply
Very, very nice on you..
quixoticpixels said... (4/20/09 12:06 PM) Reply
That is a wonderfully flattering dress! The fabric is so pretty. I'm jealous --I really want a dress like this now :)
persevering said... (4/20/09 11:57 AM) Reply
Dawn, you are amazing! This dress suits you equally as well as do the jeans/pants you've made and you share what you've learned to help us. Thank you. (PS Like you I look for what is most versatile in my life and if it looks great or I'm comfortable -even if I'm not, if I am smiling (from the inside too of course) I wear it with confidence.) Also, I'm probably about double your age - really late about everything - so what! I'm planning to search for this dress pattern now, thanks to you too.
Vintage Joan said... (4/20/09 11:46 AM) Reply
This is so professional-looking (when you want it to be) and PRETTY!
Jatman said... (4/20/09 11:45 AM) Reply
I'm going to have to revisit my BWOF's. That dress is really cute and it looks incredible on you. Nice job!

by: Kristine K...