Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3633 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:Danvillegirl

About Danvillegirlstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/6/03
Posted on:4/24/09 10:41 PM
Pattern Size:Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Kay Y said... (4/25/09 6:17 PM) Reply
That looks like a really comfortable dress to wear. Love the colours!
Karendee said... (4/25/09 6:05 PM) Reply
Adorable dress! I must get a copy of this one.
Sandi S said... (4/25/09 1:25 PM) Reply
Lovely sherbet colors here! I have a RTW dress from Loft that is this same style and I like it so much I bought this pattern as soon as I saw it. I'm glad to see it reviewed!
MagpieJen said... (4/25/09 12:11 PM) Reply
Wonderfully detailed review and helpful advice on altering this pattern. Such a sunny, cheerful dress!
Christas said... (4/25/09 10:12 AM) Reply
Wonderful review! Love your new dress.... super cute! Congrats on the new coverstitch. I have a Bernina serger/coverstitch combo and have been known to use my daughter's Janome Coverpro 1000 when she's not looking! It really is a fantastic machine.
carolynw said... (4/25/09 9:38 AM) Reply
Really nice - love the color combination
MissCelie said... (4/25/09 9:23 AM) Reply
This is really pretty Linda and almost a dead ringer for a Michael Kors dress that was on the cover of Domino magazine last yet!
ITAdmin said... (4/25/09 7:17 AM) Reply
Great dress and nice, spring-y colors.
Yvonski said... (4/25/09 6:07 AM) Reply
Great review. Thanks for the links to the tips, hadn't read them before.
Annette1 said... (4/25/09 1:01 AM) Reply
Hey, congratulations on joining the Janome Coverstitch Club! Don't you LOVE it? I never thought I wanted one until I HAD one. I haven't even gotten to use mine very much yet, but before I went home, I used to hem SEVERAL t-shirts that I had bought and also to hem pants I was making. Anyway, your dress is LOVELY. I really like the three-color design, all of which you've joined together perfectly. :o)
Sweetiebop said... (4/25/09 0:29 AM) Reply
Linda this is a great dress.
homejewel said... (4/24/09 10:56 PM) Reply
Great job on this dress and matching up the side seams. Congrats on your new coverstitch machine. I bought one a few months ago and my life has never been the same - lol! I can picture thae dress with a chunky necklace and earrings. Great job!
candyo said... (4/24/09 10:53 PM) Reply
How did I miss this pattern? I LOVE THIS!!