Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 970 (loose-fitting pant)

Reviewed by:Peglegs

About Peglegs
IL USA
Member since: 12/1/03
Posted on:12/1/03 3:32 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Peglegs said... (12/5/03 11:16 AM) Reply
Hi, Rhonda, Yes, the pattern does say what the ease is, although I don't recall at the moment what that is.
Rhonda Noah said... (12/4/03 4:07 AM) Reply
Hi, hope to see your pics soon. Does the pattern indicate how much design ease is in the pattern in the hip area?
Peglegs said... (12/3/03 5:11 PM) Reply
Hi, Cindyann, Yes, the legs are as loose as they look. While I'm not used to that, I'm not sure that's a bad thing. Jalie does have a similar pattern with a tapered leg; the numbre escapes me at the moment.
Peglegs said... (12/3/03 5:09 PM) Reply
Sorry there's no photo. I'm working on that, but didn't want to hold the review until then.
cindyann said... (12/2/03 7:36 AM) Reply
thanks for this review. I've looked at this pattern several times. Just might have to get it. I'd love a pic too. Are the jeans as loose in the leg as the pattern photo?
drsue said... (12/1/03 9:39 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I just ordered this pattern. Can you get a picture up?
CarolynGM said... (12/1/03 6:28 PM) Reply
I bought this pattern recently, but haven't tried it yet. Glad to hear how well it fits and how easy it is to make. I'd love to see a picture!
ds said... (12/1/03 5:24 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review. I just ordered Jalie's #964 and 966 pants patterns. I am excited to hear that you are so happy with the Jalie patterns. I really love the style of their patterns.

Sassy Bag Paper Pattern