Misses Sizes (Bust 30" - 44.5")] [Women's sizes (Bust 43" - 55")]">Fit the Tee to a T Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2008 (Lined parka)

Reviewed by:Peglegs

About Peglegs
IL USA
Member since: 12/1/03
Posted on:12/1/03 4:13 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Outerwear
swilliams said... (10/31/09 10:46 PM) Reply
I would like to know what folks spent of their fabric and notions for their creations. thanks!
Peglegs said... (12/3/03 5:18 PM) Reply
Hi, Ariane, It is a lot of work, but as they say, nothing great is lightly won. I've really only got Sunday afternoons to sew, so this took me, maybe, six weeks to make (a couple hours at a time). The result, though, is well worth the time and effort. Really, though, if you take your time and follow the directions, you'll have a terrific piece when you're done.
Hilary said... (12/2/03 9:20 AM) Reply
o ok, I think I figured out which patterns you prefer(to Green Pepper) now! Sounds like a great coat, and I would also love to see a picture! Thanks for the review.
Ariane said... (12/1/03 9:32 PM) Reply
How long did it take you to make? This kind of pattern intimidates me because it seems like *so* much work...
Ann C said... (12/1/03 6:14 PM) Reply
I have been considering this pattern also - you convinced me to go ahead also. Thanks!
ds said... (12/1/03 5:15 PM) Reply
I'm glad to hear you recommend this pattern so highly. I just ordered it. I'd love to see a picture of your parka. Thanks for this review.

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Liberated Brynna Dress Pattern