Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4164 (Boys shirts-6 looks/1 EZ patt.)

Reviewed by:anncie1

About anncie1star
Member since: 11/21/06
Posted on:4/26/09 10:49 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
BeckyinFC said... (5/27/09 4:11 PM) Reply
You are such an inspiration! My son (age 8) complains that I don't sew for him. Maybe I'll surprise him with something like this. He also has a bit of a belly, so your explanation of the bay window was extremely helpful to me. I'm just getting back to sewing after 15 years, and am so appreciative of all the wise women like you who take the time to share their skills. Thank you so much!
CynthiaSue said... (4/27/09 1:36 PM) Reply
handsome devil!! so happy! excellent review. thank you for the alteration tip! And he has quite the good taste picking this fabulous fabric.
renren said... (4/27/09 12:14 PM) Reply
He looks so sweet and happy and VERY STYLISH!!! I'm glad you've got advanced sewing skills because I think this guy has taste! Thanks for the bay window alteration which you showed . . . I need one of those. With your alteration, this outfit is slimming and totally hides the fact such an alteration was necessary.
Sandi S said... (4/27/09 10:56 AM) Reply
He does look stylish! I'll have to look into this pattern for my boys.
RLL said... (4/27/09 9:40 AM) Reply
My, my, my does he ever look handsome in his new clothes. Nice looking young man anyway, but it is good to see that he likes dressing well also. Oh yea....kudos to you too Mom. Great job!
Gold said... (4/27/09 8:46 AM) Reply
That looks great! I am going to have to get that pattern for my boys.
homejewel said... (4/26/09 11:26 PM) Reply
Wow, is he ever handsome in his shirt. And if I could get my boys to smile and "perform" for me like that, I'd be sewing for them all day long! Beautiful job!

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2010-111