Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5222 (Connie Crawford Pants)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:4/27/09 0:13 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
cleverkitty said... (4/28/09 9:41 AM) Reply
Yes the inseam pockets on the pants I have made do the samething, I try to study ready made for ideas. The pants look great on you, your slim and the narrow leg looks so much more flattering. The current wide leg is not for everyone. I love the color!!!
gaginny said... (4/28/09 8:51 AM) Reply
Love your pants. They look great on you. When I saw your pattern, I knew that I had this one already but couldn't immediately lay my hands on it. Then I realized that mine is the same pattern but has a different number...B0464. Now why do they do that? Anyway...this one is on my short list.
Em's Summer said... (4/27/09 10:34 PM) Reply
The pants look great and the color is fantastic! Great Spring-Summer outfit!
Luckylibbet said... (4/27/09 11:21 AM) Reply
WOW - fantastic fit! Love the color on you, very flattering, but I hear you on the raveling bit.
Nancy Anne said... (4/27/09 10:40 AM) Reply
I've had this pattern for quite a while but am afraid of making pants, so have held off on using it. Your wonderful review gives me great hope!
Christas said... (4/27/09 9:24 AM) Reply
These look very nice. What a great fit! They make a wonderful outfit with your new blouse.
Rhoda K said... (4/27/09 9:19 AM) Reply
They look so nice on you!
dorothyn said... (4/27/09 7:15 AM) Reply
Nice work! I detest making pants because I have a flat, droopy butt and can never seem to get rid of the wrinkles. Yours look terrific.
Rebecca D said... (4/27/09 6:41 AM) Reply
These look fantastic on you.
homejewel said... (4/27/09 2:20 AM) Reply
The pants look fantastic on you; what a perfect fit! I am so impressed. I really need to try to sew pants one of these days. I'm going to have to put this pattern on my wish list now! Thanks for the great review.

Drafted from RTW none