Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 05-2009-115B (Tunic Top)

Reviewed by:JuneHawk

About JuneHawkstar
Member since: 3/30/09
Posted on:5/2/09 11:04 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
pachygirl said... (10/1/09 1:27 AM) Reply
I had the same issue! Too tight across the shoulders. I am pretty narrow there so this problem was a first! Love the pleats though.
renren said... (6/14/09 10:57 PM) Reply
Beautfiul blouse. Your BWOF skirt which you reviewed today (6/14/09) seems to indicate you have made peace with BWOF! No matter about the fit, you have made a beautiful blouse--hoping you or someone else gets to wear it sometime in the future.
pinkli said... (5/10/09 9:09 AM) Reply
Such a shame - as the colour and fabric you've used look lovely in this pattern. I ruined my first attempt at a BWOF pattern by not adding on the seam allowance. Such a simple mistake, but I didn't realise until I tried the dress on and couldn't get it over my head! Have moved on now; as I am sure you will with this pattern as well.
SewSara said... (5/7/09 8:28 AM) Reply
I agree, such a shame! It is a beautiful top. This one was on my "to make" list. I'm just curious about the sizing. Did you make the size that corresponded to your bust measurement?
GrilloOriginals said... (5/5/09 6:44 PM) Reply
Bummer it didn't work for you, it is a really pretty top. The good news is that with BWOF once you figure out your size, they're pretty consistent in fit.
Elemenopeo said... (5/4/09 1:36 PM) Reply
Oh what a shame as it is really pretty.
Meggie LuLu said... (5/2/09 11:21 AM) Reply
This top was so CUTE!! It's a shame that it didn't work for you. I hope you find a way to fix it. Then, you can wear it with pride as your first Burda WOF project!!

by: Jonni Ange...

Burda 6933

by: saturnrose

Couch Caddy Paper Pattern

Couch Caddy Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)