Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Posted on:5/3/09 7:35 PM
Last Updated:6/3/09 2:36 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

Puppy said... (6/5/09 10:57 PM) Reply
Claire is SO cute in these photos...I almost expect to hear her burst out singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop"! (For those of you entirely too young for that to be meaningful, we're talking Shirley Temple here!)
Catbird said... (6/4/09 8:29 PM) Reply
She's a dose of pure joy! I can't think of anything cuter than Claire is in these outfits you're making for her. I love the contrasting bindings, and the whole outfit with the bow, the curls, the pants and the pink shoes is the ultimate in adorable. Just perfect.
Karendee said... (6/4/09 1:45 PM) Reply
Absolutely adorable!
callmeRuth said... (6/4/09 10:52 AM) Reply
Christa--you're too hard on yourself. The binding looks great as far as I can tell from the photos. This top is adorable on Claire; the whole outfit is adorable!
eugenia123 said... (6/4/09 10:20 AM) Reply
Claire must be for sure the best-dressed little girl in the state - and the cutest! She looks so adorable in that outfit.
Barbara V said... (6/4/09 10:07 AM) Reply
A cute little top. It's so wonderful to find such great fabrics for childrens' clothes. Your choice is great.
renren said... (6/3/09 10:36 PM) Reply
Love that hands-in-pocket shot and what an adorable outfit.
Heatherrique said... (6/3/09 9:29 PM) Reply
Check out that stylin' outfit, and better yet check out those preciously gorgeous eyes and smile!
okie2thdoc said... (6/3/09 9:07 PM) Reply
It fits Claire very well. Great outfit!
AnneMarie60 said... (6/3/09 8:06 PM) Reply
So cute! Claire looks adorable in her strawberry-print top. Love the gingham bindings--terrific pairing! Excellent work, as always!
nancy2001 said... (6/3/09 6:12 PM) Reply
Claire looks so charming in her pretty pink top.
Annette1 said... (6/3/09 5:45 PM) Reply
Well, if CLAIRE BABY doesn't cheer a person up, I can't imagine WHO could. :o) I can't even enlarge the pictures yet (Big Brother), and I can still see how CUTE this little top is on her. I LOVE the PINK. :o)
Mahler said... (6/3/09 3:56 PM) Reply
Another beautiful version. That kid is growing up to be a beautiful girl.
Em's Summer said... (6/3/09 3:14 PM) Reply
AWW!!! Just adorable!
Mahler said... (5/5/09 9:15 AM) Reply
A mistake, what mistake. This is such a lovely outfit. Claire looks so cute !!
Kellie R. said... (5/5/09 8:36 AM) Reply
OMG - this is such a cute outfit - and Claire is so precious! Lovely, LOVELY outfit!
Catbird said... (5/4/09 7:48 PM) Reply
I can't believe you made mistakes on this -- it looks absolutely perfect, so congratulations on turning a mistake into a design element! And the contrasting fabric makes it extra special, I think. Claire is getting to like posing for pictures! She makes me laugh! She couldn't possibly be cuter. I love this top on her.
Heatherrique said... (5/4/09 3:44 PM) Reply
Clare's darling SMILE warms my heart! I could tell that she's so happy about her groovy new top!
Elemenopeo said... (5/4/09 12:32 PM) Reply
Adorable.
renren said... (5/4/09 12:17 PM) Reply
Well, looks like this child's future has been charted. Meggie Lulu will be the high couture fashion designer and Claire will be on the catwalk with strobe lights flashing. She's got the moves!
Barbara V said... (5/4/09 11:40 AM) Reply
So adorable with a very "sweet look". Claire looks so happy....what a cutie!
eugenia123 said... (5/4/09 9:50 AM) Reply
I just love, love, love that top. Claire looks SO adorable in it.
said... (5/4/09 9:17 AM) Reply
How sweet! And she looks so proud of her new top too!
Nana39 said... (5/3/09 9:50 PM) Reply
Claire looks so cute in her outfit like Nana's. It's my favorite color!
Annette1 said... (5/3/09 9:09 PM) Reply
Well, I didn't even REALIZE this was all just one little top. I thought it was a twin set, for lack of a better description. I LOVE your design elements that you've incorporated with the contrasting sides and the button at the neckline. This is just TOO cute, the WHOLE OUTFIT. I'm getting ready to look at the ruffled bottoms review. :o) And, OF COURSE, we have the all-important HUGE BOW! :o)
cleverkitty said... (5/3/09 8:34 PM) Reply
Claire is hitting a home run in your house with all these new clothes and PJ's really cute!!! you amaze me with time to sew!!!!
Peggy L said... (5/3/09 8:21 PM) Reply
Another cute top and what a wonderful way to use that adorable little print. The white foe on the bottoms really ties this together. Go hug that little Claire for me!!!

by: prttynpnk

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

SewBaby Quick Kitchen Gifts Pattern