Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5049 (Butterick by Connie Crawford)

Reviewed by:jannw

Timeless Hawaiian styles

boutiquefabric.com

High end fashion fabrics

Redheadsewer said... (5/13/09 10:36 AM) Reply
I liked her organization/documentation as she clearly answered all figure questions. Nice review
renren said... (5/7/09 2:30 AM) Reply
I remember looking at CC a couple years ago and I was right at the high end of the smaller size range, and the low end of the larger sizes. Since I didn't want to buy two patterns to accommodate my sizing, I just passed CC by, but the more I see her patterns, the more I like them. Love this color! Looks great for WA summers. Rayon or bamboo knit sounds incredibly soft.
KathySews said... (5/7/09 0:09 AM) Reply
Great piece. I agree the pattern drawings do not do the items justice, so I wait for reviews. Thanks
chacha45 said... (5/6/09 10:25 PM) Reply
I'm fascinated by Connie Crawford's patterns and have had great success with them, sewing long-distance for my sister, who is large-sized. I'm always glad to se reviews for them and I agree with Nancy Rhodes. Okay, Nancy, I'm putting you in charge!
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/6/09 9:42 PM) Reply
Pretty color, Pretty top... well done! You will have the perfect foil for too much air conditioning this summer. Good review too... I think pattern envelopes need all 3 types illustrations to help us know what is inside.. the Fashion Illustration, a photo of a real person in a real garment and the technical line drawing on the back. When I'm in charge (scary thought) that's how it will just have to be!
Athene said... (5/6/09 9:39 PM) Reply
Turned out very nice in a knit.
Judy Wentz said... (5/6/09 8:18 PM) Reply