Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6483 (1 hour easy tops)

Reviewed by:knitlitcamper

About knitlitcamperstar
Member since: 3/2/08
Posted on:5/7/09 2:52 AM
Last Updated:5/7/09 3:09 AM
knitlitcamper said... (3/4/12 8:05 PM) Reply
Andreasews, thank you for your comments. I've been on a sewing hiatus except for some Snuggies for gifts last Christmas so haven't sewn much lately. I'm gearing up again to sew again and this top is on my list to sew again. :)
AndreaSews said... (7/14/11 7:36 PM) Reply
I'm so glad to see your review, as I am about to make this and was *thinking* about eliminating that little back closure. Now I will for sure. I love your version, the fit is quite nice. I see the ever so slight dart issue only on the side close up view. Did it get better with a different bra? Did you end up making it again?
Kellie R. said... (5/8/09 8:35 AM) Reply
Cute top!
RLL said... (5/7/09 3:23 PM) Reply
Really cool fabric choice. I always wonder about those 1 hour things also. It always take me longer! Gotta love a simple top..........looks great.
Patti B said... (5/7/09 10:15 AM) Reply
Very nice top in your cool fabric! Wonder why they didn't include a V neck? Do like the squared neckline for summer.
craftygamma said... (5/7/09 7:57 AM) Reply
Great basis top. I also like that it has side vents, which help elininate the riding up upon ending over. I am definitely getting this pattern which I will make more than once for a summer basic wardrobe item.
eugenia123 said... (5/7/09 6:17 AM) Reply
Your top looks great and thanks for the review - I'm always interested in a pattern that says it only takes 1 hour!!

PerfectFuse Medium Black