Pattern Reviews> La Mia Boutique Magazine> 01-2009-28 (Raglan sleeved top)

Reviewed by:Twinset

About Twinsetstarstarstarstar
QC Canada
Member since: 9/15/07
Posted on:5/16/09 0:10 AM
Last Updated:11/23/09 11:18 PM
elily00 said... (12/1/09 4:14 PM) Reply
I love love love this top! How cute... I need to look into this magazine as well. I think the orange looks fabulous on you, and I like your topstitching detail :)
DorothyK said... (11/24/09 10:52 PM) Reply
A wonderful top that looks perfect on you. That's a particularly beautiful shade of orange, and you look great in it.
Christas said... (11/24/09 4:01 PM) Reply
Beautiful color and style. This top looks so lovely on you!
marec said... (11/24/09 11:50 AM) Reply
Great tee-the color, length and topstitching all make this very special.
Barbara V said... (11/24/09 10:46 AM) Reply
Too cute! This is a great looking top and orange is a fantastic color for you. The style and fit look wonderful on you. Great job!
Catbird said... (11/24/09 9:07 AM) Reply
Well, this was worth the wait! What a color -- that exact shade of orange has always been a favorite of mine. I just love the flair of your t-shirts. They remain simple and un-fussy, but have shaping and detail (like your own added zig zag and coverstitching) that make them ultra, ultra chic. I love it and I think I need one! Those jeans look amazing too.
SpinningJenny said... (11/24/09 4:11 AM) Reply
What a superb fit, and wonderful colour! So simple and so chic, as usual.
Elke said... (11/24/09 0:29 AM) Reply
Looks great on you and I like the zig zags!
pammieh said... (11/23/09 11:54 PM) Reply
Extremely cute on you and fantastic fit!!
Twinset said... (5/18/09 1:19 PM) Reply
Martha, there are some subscriptions available online for La Mia Boutique; aside from Ebay there is and that sell subscriptions or single issues. See the thread I started on La Mia Boutique magazine for pictures and more information:
marthamyers said... (5/17/09 4:46 PM) Reply
I too look forward to seeing your final work. Please also tell how you obtain this magazine. Is it a subscription process?
Catbird said... (5/16/09 8:53 AM) Reply
Well now I can hardly wait! It sounds like a great pattern. And as far as publishing before you're ready, that is something we might want to find out more about from Deepika. Maybe there's already a way to retract an unintentional posting, but if not it would be a helpful function to have. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the finished review!
Understanding Interfacings