Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 970 (loose-fitting pant)

Reviewed by:CarolynGM

About CarolynGMstarstarstarstar
AR USA
Member since: 3/9/03
Posted on:12/14/03 3:54 PM
Last Updated:12/14/03 4:00 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
SouthernStitch said... (12/15/03 4:24 PM) Reply
Your pants look super, and I too thank you for reviewing this pattern!
drsue said... (12/14/03 6:42 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I just bought this pattern so your comments are very well- timed and helpful. I also have an issue with tracing the Jalie patterns, the lines are sooo close together.
JDpenelope said... (12/14/03 5:23 PM) Reply
Irina, Your pants look comfortable, but not too baggy--I like the fit better than the pattern picture! It amazes me how you and others get pants to fit when so many problems are encountered along the way. Nice job. Elona, I need a better photo editing program--you can't see ANY DETAIL on my darker projects. Just hate to think of learning yet another program.
Linda E. said... (12/14/03 4:17 PM) Reply
Irina, I got this pattern and want to make a pair soon. you review is good thanks for it I like you pants
Danvillegirl said... (12/14/03 4:16 PM) Reply
Irina, great review. Have not tried their patterns and have an interest in them. Thanks for a very helpful review.
cindyann said... (12/14/03 4:14 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for reviewing this pattern. I've wondered about the Jalie pants patterns. They look great on you.
Elona said... (12/14/03 4:13 PM) Reply
Irina, I stuck your pic into my little Photo Studio program, lightened it and added a touch of red, and now more of the details are visible. It is really a very handsome, professional-looking pair of pants!

All About Linings