Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2724 (MISSES' DRESS WITH SKIRT, BODI)

Reviewed by:Danvillegirl

About Danvillegirlstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/6/03
Posted on:5/19/09 9:34 PM
Last Updated:5/19/09 9:36 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Skirts
Tiner W said... (8/25/09 1:48 PM) Reply
Thanks for showing your underlining! I am working on this dress today, and need to either line or underline it. I am trying to wrap my mind around how to line it... . I think I can handle underlining the bodice.
Annette1 said... (6/9/09 6:49 PM) Reply
Well, I've been so hit and miss with PR lately (more miss than hit), I missed TWO of your reviews! This is SO pretty, with those cheerful spring colors and the print blouse portion. I've always wondered about those "make-a-zippers," but was kind of leery. Now I'm thinking maybe I should invest. :o) The underlining makes this one extra nice! Especially like it with the belt.
Karen6790 said... (6/4/09 11:26 AM) Reply
I just started this dress last night and checked to see if there were any more reviews of this dress. Not sure how I missed yours - love the combination of fabrics, the colors are great on you. Very cool dress.
Sheila457 said... (5/21/09 12:21 PM) Reply
Lovely dress.
pfaffkj said... (5/20/09 3:57 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful dress. Thank you for the review -- without it I wouldn't have looked at this pattern twice!
Leora said... (5/20/09 2:11 PM) Reply
I just love your dress!
barbcl said... (5/20/09 1:37 PM) Reply
Really nice look in great fabrics!
Barbara V said... (5/20/09 9:42 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress. You have the look of a blouse and skirt, but you never have to tuck the blouse in. I have had "Make A Zipper" in my notion's drawer forever and will make an effort to use it. Thanks for that reminder.
calminatrix said... (5/20/09 8:31 AM) Reply
really pretty!
Christas said... (5/20/09 0:13 AM) Reply
This looks very nice on you! I love your choice of fabrics ..... looks great with the belt, too!

by: Jonni Ange...