Pattern Reviews> Shapes> Crazy Eight Top (Crazy Eight Top)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:5/25/09 6:31 PM
Last Updated:5/25/09 6:38 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
MaggieMinnich said... (8/26/12 9:14 PM) Reply
I was looking at purchasing this pattern and I think your review and excellent photos helped me make up my mind! Thank you for taking the time and effort to post such a great review. And your fabric choice for such a top is perfect!
Lookingpast said... (4/7/10 3:11 PM) Reply
I love that fabric!!! I've had this pattern for a while and wasn't sure about it, but after seeing yours (and the version your DF Ann Smith made), I'm inspired!
Kellie R. said... (5/26/09 5:43 PM) Reply
You are so stylish! This is so versatile and you look great!
Grammy Gin said... (5/26/09 11:10 AM) Reply
I love this pattern! You look absolutely stunning in your rose garden...fabric & roses match nicely!
Ann Smith said... (5/26/09 0:10 AM) Reply
The fabric looks wonderful with this shape. Hmm, shall I do the same? It really looks great on you.
jso4fun said... (5/25/09 10:59 PM) Reply
This looks fabulous on you! I love the top, and the fabric you chose is wonderful! I've been wanting to try a Shapes pattern, and this is one more very convincing argument to just go ahead and try it!
Barbara V said... (5/25/09 9:59 PM) Reply
Dorothy, this is an amazing top! It looks fantastic from every angle and view especially in that fabric. Your beautiful necklace looks great with it too.
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/25/09 9:34 PM) Reply
Great review.. outstanding topper... Looks better made up than in the line drawing... just love it!
FreyaStark said... (5/25/09 8:04 PM) Reply
A striking and handsome garment. Well done. You're right - it would look great in a silk, too.

Favorite Things Ballet Slippers Pattern