Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2788 (Womens Twist Tops)

Reviewed by:Robin Denning

About Robin Denningstar
Member since: 6/24/04
Posted on:5/25/09 8:24 PM
Last Updated:5/25/09 8:29 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Maternity
Kellie R. said... (5/26/09 5:40 PM) Reply
I love this top! It looks fabulous!
Sherril Miller said... (5/26/09 1:27 PM) Reply
Robin, I love your mini sewing/drafting lessons. Isn't it fun to play around with the TNT that you know will always fit?
Robin Denning said... (5/26/09 11:12 AM) Reply
thank you!! I am loving this top, too. One sewing success certainly does make up for the wadders that came before it :) Eva, I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager>edit pictures>Brightness and contrast>Midtone: adjust midtones only. I max out on the midtones and it seems to bring out the details in black garments. I sure there are lots of other ways. I have been inspired by your advances in pattern-making, too! Seeing others succeed with self-drafted patterns gave me the courage to try. thanks !!!
Danvillegirl said... (5/26/09 6:37 AM) Reply
Nice top! Looks great with the skirt.
morzel said... (5/26/09 2:11 AM) Reply
Oh, that TNT is just so worth it! See, you can convert it into ANY style! Great twist top! (And HOW ever did you manage to photograph black with details showing??!)
renren said... (5/26/09 0:02 AM) Reply
Just sensational with the skirt and camisole. I am in awe of your determination to get this right!
nancy2001 said... (5/25/09 10:16 PM) Reply
Great looking top, perfect fit. Like you, I've also converted my favorite TNT into a Jalie tee shirt, too.
Heatherrique said... (5/25/09 10:14 PM) Reply
Darling pic of you in your stylish twist top and skirt!