Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 73765-1016 (Empire dress)

Work in Progress Work in Progress
Reviewed by:morzel

About morzelstarstar
GERMANY
Member since: 9/28/06
Posted on:5/27/09 3:14 AM
Last Updated:7/10/09 7:10 AM

Christas said... (7/11/09 1:43 PM) Reply
I love your neckline detail on this. Looking forward to seeing the finished dress on you!
morzel said... (6/3/09 1:12 PM) Reply
Natalija: I added a (hopefully understandable) explanation above!
TalyQ said... (5/28/09 7:28 AM) Reply
OK, I have read this a few times and still for some reason do not understand why the cutting/spreading line in the skirt is zig-zagged and not a straight line. I have read several drafting books, but have never encountered something like this before. Could you please clarify? Thank you.
Physics Girl said... (5/27/09 2:22 PM) Reply
Morzel -- Your baby is due just two weeks before mine, so I've been reading your recnt reviews with lots of interest! Unfortunately I've been concentrating on making the baby items (mostly crochet) rather than making myself items. Perhaps I'll get around to a nursing top later this week though (it does seem that that need is coming too fast, doesn't it?) Along these lines, I'm amazed that you're drafting your own nursing dress! Thanks for the inspiration.
wendlesue said... (5/27/09 9:31 AM) Reply
I am looking forward to this! This is a great review. You are including a lot of helpful info and this should be very encouraging and inspiring to aspiring draftists. Thanks!

Chloe Handbag Paper Pattern