Pattern Reviews> PatternReview> that*darn*kat childrens u (that*darn*kat childrens undies)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
AK USA
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:5/30/09 1:30 AM
Last Updated:8/10/09 11:10 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

craftygamma said... (11/18/09 8:13 AM) Reply
Too cute for words! You have inspired me to order the pattern, which I just did. I have 2 grandbabies to sew them for & lots of knit scraps from their PJ's & nightgowns. There are some wonderfully soft cotton knit fabrics available now in a very good weight.
Steph A said... (8/20/09 11:34 PM) Reply
In answer to Lynn67, you don't need a serger at all. I've got one, but I ended up just using my sewing machine. The pair I made turned out great, and it was so easy too!
li'l miss muffett said... (8/11/09 11:05 AM) Reply
Oh thank you for reviewing these! I have this pattern but totally forgot. Dur! Yours turned out so cute and I love that they use small bits of fabric too.
Lynn67 said... (8/11/09 9:00 AM) Reply
Do you have to have a serger to make these? My boys would love to get to pick their own fabric!
KiarasMom said... (8/10/09 11:40 PM) Reply
How cute! They are absolutely adorable.
Larkin said... (5/31/09 7:46 PM) Reply
Really cute. Thanks for the intro to this pattern maker. Good luck with the potty training!
JEF said... (5/31/09 9:26 AM) Reply
I love the extra details you put on. Just great.
wineyjudy said... (5/30/09 5:16 PM) Reply
Great panties! I love the embroidery!
mhk3boys said... (5/30/09 1:12 PM) Reply
I love these undies! they look so comfortable! I just downloaded and printed them off from the website youcanmakethis.com I can't wait to try them!
sewcrazy53 said... (5/30/09 12:50 PM) Reply
One Question: how many three-year old girls do you have? Were they small when they were born? One of mine was 11 weeks early and nearly three pounds.
redhotpepper said... (5/30/09 11:18 AM) Reply
Super cute! Maybe the really cool new panties will give your potty trainee motivation!
kleonard said... (5/30/09 9:18 AM) Reply
Cute panties. Have you tried making panties with ruffles on the fanny? Little girls love them, but I've never seen a pattern for it.
Sallygirl said... (5/30/09 9:06 AM) Reply
So cute! I love to see what you sew and marvel that you get so much made with 3 kids, a house, a husband, AND a job. What an inspiration you are!
Sandi S said... (5/30/09 2:32 AM) Reply