Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2943 (Jonas Brothers PR Dress)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:6/6/09 1:49 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

Leora said... (6/7/09 3:09 AM) Reply
The people in the dating photo are hilarious! Classic shot. Congrats on your anniversary and too cute of a dress!!
Em's Summer said... (6/6/09 10:47 PM) Reply
Cute dress!
michellep74 said... (6/6/09 9:20 PM) Reply
Cute dress! My condolences for the Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana phase--at least you can tease her about it when she's older. ;)
Tiner W said... (6/6/09 5:17 PM) Reply
Cute dress with a great appeal, and what an entertaining review! Yes, one day my DD loved Disney Princess, and the next, despite all my efforts otherwise, Hannah Montana. What's next?!
crazygrad said... (6/6/09 4:08 PM) Reply
Very cute! But if she's like my niece, in a few months, she'll move past the Jonas Brothers. (And may I add- who are they?)
Annette1 said... (6/6/09 2:14 PM) Reply
I always get so carried away with all your wonderful links and pictures, that I FORGET about the actual review itself -- ha! So FIRST of all, I love this little Camp Rock-ette dress. :o) They should put this version on their pattern! I especially like the contrasting straps and the ruffle down the front. I LOVED looking at your anniversary pictures, too. :o) When I looked at the first one, I thought, well, where's Heather? THen I remember: DUH! DATING, DIMWIT. :o) Too bad you didn't get a recording of Heather's song. Wouldn't that be neat? I remember one time when Shannon (older brother) and I were little, we fixed up a "romantic" dinner for Mom and Daddy for their anniversary, complete with candles. So when Daddy got home from work, they sat down to their romantic dinner, and we hid around the corner and eavesdropped. We were SO DISAPPOINTED when they only talked about everyday stuff! I'm not sure what we expected, but at LEAST a few proclamations of their UNDYING LOVE! :O) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Understanding Interfacings