Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 03-2008-12 (Strawberry Tunic)

Reviewed by:Christas

About Christasstarstarstarstar
OK USA
Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:6/4/09 3:03 PM
Last Updated:11/13/09 11:55 PM

MamaSewing said... (11/15/09 8:59 PM) Reply
I just love the embroidery, what a great touch!
nancy2001 said... (11/15/09 1:04 PM) Reply
What adorable PJs and adorable little girls.
Karendee said... (11/14/09 7:13 PM) Reply
If those are not the cutest girls in their new twinkie pjs! Those outfits are so cute that they would even be adorable play clothes. I might be tempted to continue wearing those on through the day. Christa, you just do the most perfect job of executing every little detail; it certainly makes for beautiful work and final garments.
Barbara V said... (11/14/09 6:17 PM) Reply
Such cute combination of fabric prints and solid and trim. Great job. These outfits are adorable and your girls also adorable and very happy looking wearing them.
renren said... (11/14/09 1:34 PM) Reply
Darn, I almost missed that little gray kitty embroidery on the pj top. I LOVE it!!! I bet your daughter does, too!
renren said... (11/14/09 1:32 PM) Reply
How cute, cute, cute! I love how happy your kids always seem to be and how much they obviously are devoted to one another.
Catbird said... (11/14/09 9:07 AM) Reply
Your girls look radiantly happy in their new 'designer' PJs! I love the fabric combinations you come up with and all the special touches that make them one-of-a-kind. Your work looks totally professional. These are two very lucky (and adorable) little ones!
eugenia123 said... (11/14/09 7:41 AM) Reply
So pretty in pink! What beautiful pajama sets - the girls look so adorable!
Peggy L said... (11/14/09 5:26 AM) Reply
Adorable! Perfect PJ tops and the girls look very happy.
Annette1 said... (11/14/09 0:35 AM) Reply
You know, you're giving me ideas to look at some of my patterns with a new eye for PJs! A lot of these tops that I thought would be too baggy as a TOP would probably be REALLY CUTE as a PJ top. Maybe I even need to get some MORE patterns, now that I'VE thought of this idea (just to keep up with you). :o) The little twinkie sisters are getting cuter all the time. When I sent these pictures to Mom, she thought they looked like Meggie!
Grammy Gin said... (6/10/09 1:09 PM) Reply
Such cute outfits! How nice to have your son be able to do his schooling in another country..especially with a nice family. It must be wonderful to have him home again with the family!
SoVintage said... (6/9/09 10:41 PM) Reply
You inspire me to try Ottobre Magazine !! Adorable!
MelissaB in WA said... (6/6/09 1:52 PM) Reply
That is so cute! I love the sisters picture too - you & Meggie always make such great things!
Barbara V said... (6/5/09 11:05 PM) Reply
Sweet little tunic and nice fit. The matching outfits are great looking on your girls.
Kellie R. said... (6/5/09 10:17 AM) Reply
They look so beautiful together! I agree, very cute and appropriate!
Mahler said... (6/5/09 9:31 AM) Reply
What a delicious top ! I love the mix of fabric. As you say is fresh for summer. Very cute !n I simply love to see pictures of you wonderful kids.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (6/5/09 6:31 AM) Reply
OMGosh Christa...so so cute !
Lori V said... (6/5/09 4:29 AM) Reply
Very pretty, the girls are so cute.
callmeRuth said... (6/5/09 0:45 AM) Reply
This top is so nice! I love the embroidery. When I made this pattern for Emily I thought it ran big compared to the other size 98 tops I made at the same time.
Annette1 said... (6/4/09 10:52 PM) Reply
Ooooooh, this is SO sweet. :o) It's the PERFECT little top for Margaret Anne. The contrast checked yoke and the cute little embroidered pockets just MAKE it. OF COURSE, my FAVORITE picture is the TWINKIES. :o)
JoanneM said... (6/4/09 10:14 PM) Reply
Gorgeous outfits. Lovely daughters!
Catbird said... (6/4/09 9:19 PM) Reply
J'adore that little French touch in the embroidery! It must be so good to have your boy home. As always, I love the fabrics you've chosen. Margaret Anne certainly looks like a little darling in this top!
Peggy L said... (6/4/09 7:01 PM) Reply
Very cute top! I love the embroidery on the pocket. I think Meggie Lulu needs to make them some matching panties with the scraps. (knowing her she already has!!!)
mhk3boys said... (6/4/09 6:27 PM) Reply
Your top is so cute! I also seen the pants and they are so cute also!
homejewel said... (6/4/09 6:19 PM) Reply
Tres bien! (minus the proper accent mark-lol) You did a beautiful job and how fun to sew for daughters who love the clothes we make for them!
Christas said... (6/4/09 3:25 PM) Reply
Merci beaucoup !
persevering said... (6/4/09 3:19 PM) Reply
Bonjour Christas, Quel plaisir de voir vos vÍtements adorables et vos mignonnes filles. How kind of you to bring the sunshine into our lives with the smiles of your adorable children and clothes.

Portabello Pixie Ruffle Pants