Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3300 (Bra)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:6/8/09 8:45 PM
Last Updated:6/9/09 3:37 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
sixcatsterry said... (6/15/09 1:33 PM) Reply
I bought a kit from SewSassy and I never got to it.(house fire etc.) Now I have relocated it and you have given me the courage to try!!!!!
blessedtosew said... (6/10/09 11:28 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for that review. I have been really scared to make a bra, but you have given me confidence.
blessedtosew said... (6/10/09 11:28 PM) Reply
kerrynw said... (6/10/09 10:18 AM) Reply
Congratulations! Beautiful job.
Ann Smith said... (6/9/09 9:28 PM) Reply
Incredible!!!
Michele Lommasson said... (6/9/09 4:57 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review. I am the same size you are and hate buying rtw bras. I did attend a custom workshop, and it was great, but the resulting bra had a retro shaping. . . I never got around to reshaping the cup. I am going to go out and buy this as soon as possible. Btw, your bra looks very nice!
Carol Mendoza said... (6/9/09 4:30 PM) Reply
Wonderful review and beautiful job!!
Peggy L said... (6/9/09 4:19 PM) Reply
Amazing!!!
Jolet said... (6/9/09 4:01 PM) Reply
It looks wonderful. I always admire people who can make lingerie. I don't have the patience for it. Great job!
renren said... (6/9/09 10:58 AM) Reply
So nice and the pink bow is the perfect touch. Thanks for sourcing your materials! I, too, am curious about how your regular size measures up to Kwik Sew's sizing.
GoSewGirl said... (6/9/09 10:45 AM) Reply
This bra looks lovely and very RTW! I'm curious to know what your RTW size is in comparison to the Kwik Sew sizing though, as you mention you sewed a different size than your RTW size.
Rhoda K said... (6/9/09 8:31 AM) Reply
Beautiful bra and good review. Great incentive.
squirrellypoo said... (6/9/09 8:11 AM) Reply
Yay!! This looks great! I'm so pleased to hear you had just as great results with this pattern as I did! This sounds like it'll be merely the first in a long line of bras in your future...
F and L said... (6/9/09 3:00 AM) Reply
That is staggeringly pretty and professional. Just unbelievably lovely.
Sew4Fun said... (6/9/09 0:19 AM) Reply
I'm impressed too! First try and you get the fit right. The bra itself looks lovely. Nice job.
Patti B said... (6/8/09 10:11 PM) Reply
Excellent! I've always worried about the fit so it's nice to hear that there is advice included.
Sallygirl said... (6/8/09 8:52 PM) Reply
WOW! I'm just so impressed!!!!!! Very nice!!!! GREAT job!
chacha45 said... (6/8/09 8:51 PM) Reply
I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that that bra was not RTW. Good work and I look forward to your next review!
homejewel said... (6/8/09 8:50 PM) Reply
Wild applause!!! That is so great. It really looks like RTW. You do amazing work. That's so neat that you got it right the very first time!

Favorite Things Little Smartie Pants Pattern