Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3079 (Toddlers Pants, Shorts, Shirt)

Reviewed by:CarolynGM

About CarolynGMstarstarstarstar
AR USA
Member since: 3/9/03
Posted on:6/9/09 7:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Christas said... (6/10/09 9:22 AM) Reply
What a perfect shirt for your grandson! It looks wonderful .... great fabric, too!
mssewcrazy said... (6/10/09 8:17 AM) Reply
I love the little shirt and the print is precious. I would love to do the little grandsons something special so need to add this pattern. I have a 3 yr old one that is a dinosaur fanatic and would go crazy for a dinosaur print shirt. Thanks for showing it.
Karla Kizer said... (6/10/09 8:10 AM) Reply
I will have a great-nephew in August, one whose parents want him to have "cool" clothes - not babyish things. I'm putting this pattern on my list of things to have on hand, based on your great results. I love that shirt!
JDpenelope said... (6/10/09 7:53 AM) Reply
When clothes for kids are so inexpensive to buy, it's hard (for me, anyway) to justify spending the time to sew something -- Unless, that is, it is something special like this. And you have the skills to do it. Great fabric choice for the little animal lover-- I've also found some nice, crisp cottons at Hancock's.
homejewel said... (6/10/09 2:10 AM) Reply
I can't imagine a boy not liking that cute fabric. My 3-yr old would be begging to wear that shirt every day! Great job.
Peggy L said... (6/9/09 9:56 PM) Reply
He'll love this shirt in that cute print.
Kellie R. said... (6/9/09 7:34 PM) Reply
What a fantastic shirt! I love that it's a "proper" shirt with the two piece collar and lined yoke. Your grandson will surely love it!

by: sewdc