Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3079 (Toddlers Pants, Shorts, Shirt)

Reviewed by:CarolynGM

About CarolynGMstarstarstarstar
AR USA
Member since: 3/9/03
Posted on:6/9/09 7:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Christas said... (6/10/09 9:22 AM) Reply
What a perfect shirt for your grandson! It looks wonderful .... great fabric, too!
mssewcrazy said... (6/10/09 8:17 AM) Reply
I love the little shirt and the print is precious. I would love to do the little grandsons something special so need to add this pattern. I have a 3 yr old one that is a dinosaur fanatic and would go crazy for a dinosaur print shirt. Thanks for showing it.
Karla Kizer said... (6/10/09 8:10 AM) Reply
I will have a great-nephew in August, one whose parents want him to have "cool" clothes - not babyish things. I'm putting this pattern on my list of things to have on hand, based on your great results. I love that shirt!
JDpenelope said... (6/10/09 7:53 AM) Reply
When clothes for kids are so inexpensive to buy, it's hard (for me, anyway) to justify spending the time to sew something -- Unless, that is, it is something special like this. And you have the skills to do it. Great fabric choice for the little animal lover-- I've also found some nice, crisp cottons at Hancock's.
homejewel said... (6/10/09 2:10 AM) Reply
I can't imagine a boy not liking that cute fabric. My 3-yr old would be begging to wear that shirt every day! Great job.
Peggy L said... (6/9/09 9:56 PM) Reply
He'll love this shirt in that cute print.
Kellie R. said... (6/9/09 7:34 PM) Reply
What a fantastic shirt! I love that it's a "proper" shirt with the two piece collar and lined yoke. Your grandson will surely love it!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns
Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

Petite Plus Patterns Yoked Blouse