Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3686 (White Denim Pants)

Reviewed by:amy in mpls

About amy in mplsstar
MN USA
Member since: 3/7/08
Posted on:6/13/09 11:03 AM
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
emailtk said... (6/21/09 4:04 PM) Reply
Love them!!! Exactly the style and cut I look for in the mall but of course the prices are outrageous!!! Now if I could get over the fear of making my first pair of pants, I'll be good to go. :-(
zannie said... (6/14/09 9:46 PM) Reply
I really like the pocket detail ... very cute. I think I will make them. Thanks for the review.
VintageBerry said... (6/14/09 2:03 AM) Reply
Wow! those look so good on you and great job! I have this in my stash, someday I will get there, thanks for sharing the good tips.
Nancywin said... (6/13/09 11:04 PM) Reply
I'm dittoing everything Christas said! These look great and they fit you perfectly! Nice work.
okie2thdoc said... (6/13/09 11:39 AM) Reply
These look great on you. I wonder if, using your tips, they would like that on me? Like Christas said, I need another pattern like I a hole in my head. Great review.
Gold said... (6/13/09 11:37 AM) Reply
Super cute pants! Looks great on you.
SoVintage said... (6/13/09 11:34 AM) Reply
Running out to get this pattern now, my DD has fabric picked out for 4 pairs of shorts and capris and I think she will like the cut of these. Very nice and thanks for the tip on the rise.
Christas said... (6/13/09 11:11 AM) Reply
Ahhh..... a fellow coffee drinker! You obviously have great taste in your drinking and your jeans. I love these pants you have sewn. I was looking at that pattern the other day ..... thinking that I need another pattern like another hole in my head. But..... seeing how nice your pants look you have simply messed up my pattern diet!

Victoria Jones Collection Misses' Pareau Style Wrap Dress