Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3686 (White Denim Pants)

Reviewed by:amy in mpls

About amy in mplsstar
MN USA
Member since: 3/7/08
Posted on:6/13/09 11:03 AM
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
emailtk said... (6/21/09 4:04 PM) Reply
Love them!!! Exactly the style and cut I look for in the mall but of course the prices are outrageous!!! Now if I could get over the fear of making my first pair of pants, I'll be good to go. :-(
zannie said... (6/14/09 9:46 PM) Reply
I really like the pocket detail ... very cute. I think I will make them. Thanks for the review.
VintageBerry said... (6/14/09 2:03 AM) Reply
Wow! those look so good on you and great job! I have this in my stash, someday I will get there, thanks for sharing the good tips.
Nancywin said... (6/13/09 11:04 PM) Reply
I'm dittoing everything Christas said! These look great and they fit you perfectly! Nice work.
okie2thdoc said... (6/13/09 11:39 AM) Reply
These look great on you. I wonder if, using your tips, they would like that on me? Like Christas said, I need another pattern like I a hole in my head. Great review.
Gold said... (6/13/09 11:37 AM) Reply
Super cute pants! Looks great on you.
SoVintage said... (6/13/09 11:34 AM) Reply
Running out to get this pattern now, my DD has fabric picked out for 4 pairs of shorts and capris and I think she will like the cut of these. Very nice and thanks for the tip on the rise.
Christas said... (6/13/09 11:11 AM) Reply
Ahhh..... a fellow coffee drinker! You obviously have great taste in your drinking and your jeans. I love these pants you have sewn. I was looking at that pattern the other day ..... thinking that I need another pattern like another hole in my head. But..... seeing how nice your pants look you have simply messed up my pattern diet!

by: julliams

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)