Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Pamela's Patterns> 104 (the perfect t shirt)

Reviewed by:Riesie

Last Updated:6/25/09 8:23 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
TessKwiltz said... (6/30/09 5:53 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for your detailed review! I have this pattern but haven't gotten around to trying it. Now I'm motivated! Your Tees look terrific. Great save with the applique!
Annette1 said... (6/26/09 10:46 PM) Reply
"Marathon" is right! You've been busy, and you've got some LOVELY tees here to show for it. :o)
Kemish said... (6/26/09 9:20 AM) Reply
I tried this pattern and had a miserable results with it. I was going to toss it out, but after reading your review and your changes, maybe I should give it a second try. It sounds like it 'can' be a great TNT - I suppose just need to take a second look.
craftygamma said... (6/26/09 7:50 AM) Reply
Great save with the butterfly applique! I don't think I ever would have thought of that. That's one of the things I like about this site--you never know what you will learn.
Peggy L said... (6/26/09 6:44 AM) Reply
Nice t-shirts! Good save with the butterfly applique. I really like this pattern, too.
Sherril Miller said... (6/25/09 11:06 PM) Reply
That's a great little collection of t-shirts. I loved your "design opportunity" detail.
USMCMom said... (6/25/09 9:39 PM) Reply
Riesie, thanks for the review. I've got it cut out, but I'm a bit stumped. I'm a DDD as well, and I was wondering if I with the darted front if I still needed to do an FBA. Looks like yes. So thanks for blazing the trail! But I'm confused about the dart in the pattern. Does that need to be sewn? How did you handle it?
msladyj said... (6/25/09 9:35 PM) Reply
I love the butterfly on the sleeve. The tees look very comfy.
KathySews said... (6/25/09 9:14 PM) Reply
these look great. I like the butterfly solution

Understanding Sheer Fabrics