Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1086 (MISSES' DRESS)

Reviewed by:edot

About edotstar
Member since: 1/9/06
Posted on:6/18/09 9:47 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people

Athene said... (8/3/09 3:13 AM) Reply
A lovely dress and very becoming on you. I really like the photo of your straight on view - you look fabulous.
Kellie R. said... (6/19/09 8:05 PM) Reply
Lovely dress!
renren said... (6/19/09 12:24 PM) Reply
Wonderful find on that beautiful floral fabric. I think this dress is stunning and congrats on sticking it out to the end. Like you, I LOVE those back pleats. As you walk away, rest assured eyes will be upon you.
eugenia123 said... (6/19/09 9:40 AM) Reply
Great review - many thanks. I am currently working on a muslin for this dress and I agree with everything you say about the sizing - (if I ever manage to get mine to fit properly it will be a miracle - it's definitely not easy!). Your finished dress looks fabulous - it's given me the incentive to continue.
Secretsugar said... (6/19/09 8:32 AM) Reply
"Smuggled a kitten"--ha! ha! I think this dress looks cute on you and agree that this pattern works well with vintage fabric. My first impression of your version was that it WAS a lovelyvintage frock.
Mary Nanna said... (6/19/09 5:22 AM) Reply
Your dress is very pretty. The fabric is so gorgeous, and the pattern is perfect for vintage. The detailing at the back is really interesting and very sweet. I really think this dress looks lovely on, maybe with a cardigan to complete the look?