Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6109

Posted on:12/31/03 7:40 AM
Last Updated:1/13/04 7:18 AM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
Rennie Ashby said... (2/27/04 12:20 PM) Reply
layla, Amazon.com has them starting at $8.50 used. Go to the top right corner of this page and click thru this site and you'll help support PR.com ;-)
layla said... (2/26/04 10:57 AM) Reply
Rennie...thanks for the review on this pattern. I can't wear this type top either. Where do I get the "What Not To Wear " Book? Thanks Again.
KathleenS said... (1/22/04 4:01 PM) Reply
I'm a Trinny type :D I love this kind of top and am on the look out for a good pattern. Thanks for the review. Your tops do look good - I'm sorry you're not 100% happy.
eleda said... (1/5/04 12:04 PM) Reply
Rennie, your new top is perfect.
eleda said... (1/4/04 8:55 PM) Reply
Rennie, I can't see your new picture. It says, Forbidden You don't have permission to access /photos524/1/82/96/41/29/2/229419682103_0_ALB.jpg on this server.
Rennie Ashby said... (1/2/04 8:07 AM) Reply
Thanks for the suggestions of the other patterns. I have Butterick 3199 so will try it on my next mock turtleneck. Wish we had a source locally for Neue Mode. May have to order that one off the net.
Motorposus said... (1/1/04 1:33 PM) Reply
Rennie, thanks for the review. Your results look great, but I think that type of armhole is one I'd steer clear of. Marie Kolanda's review of Neue Mode 22854 made it sound worthwhile. I'm in the market for a back zip turtleneck like this one, but haven't sought out the pattern yet.
Katharine in BXL said... (1/1/04 9:15 AM) Reply
Rennie, your top looks much more professional and well-made than anything RTW! Congrats on a fine job.
bunz said... (12/31/03 11:52 AM) Reply
Rennie, I'm about to try Butterick 3199 which is for 25% stretch. Take a look -- it doesn't have a halter, but has all the neck options one could want.

SewBaby Mitten Wraps and One Piece Hat Pattern