Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3586 (Shirts)

Reviewed by:Elaray

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Plus

Other Projects by Elaray using this Pattern

craftygamma said... (7/24/10 4:09 PM) Reply
I had to laugh about Richie, cause he was a plaid guy alright, but so lovable! I like this shirt. I think I may buy this patters.
LynnTarnowski said... (11/28/09 7:29 PM) Reply
How does this pattern fit across the upper back? I like to wear oxford cloth shirts to work but they are becoming harder to find in RTW.
Mini said... (8/20/09 3:25 PM) Reply
thanks for reviewing this - it's been on my lit of things to do for a while, but I was waiting to see it at PR first. I'm with you when it comes to plaids. I would look like Paul Bunyan's big sister. But, it fits you beautifully so in another fabric it will be a knock out:).
Nancywin said... (6/24/09 10:06 AM) Reply
I know you weren't thrilled with this blouse from the get go. You did a wonderful job on matching the plaid, and even without seeing your inner "works" I can tell that this blouse is well-constructed just by the way it hangs on you. Of course we can't see your face (have we ever?) but I think it looks nice on you actually.
Caroleleah said... (6/22/09 10:24 PM) Reply
*richie cunningham - snort!* Funny! I happen to love plaids, so I think your top is excellent. And, for someone who hates plaids, you certainly did an outstanding job of matching them!!
kellymailinglist said... (6/22/09 11:50 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern! It's good to know, for a beginner like me, that it's a project I could tackle, even if it isn't a 'wow' pattern.

by: Aroura