Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> 302 (Princess Seamed Dress)

Reviewed by:Ruth C

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus
Deborah Joan said... (7/2/09 9:21 AM) Reply
What a thoughtful and loving daughter you are!
pwellock said... (2/20/09 1:06 PM) Reply
Very helpful. I will keep in mind the alteration to the back - since I am just getting back to sewing all help is received gratefully.
grandma said... (1/6/04 11:14 AM) Reply
Ruth thanks for the reply I will order this pattern now . I really need a good dress pattern grandma
Ruth C said... (1/6/04 10:07 AM) Reply
Grandma: Yes, the instructions are very clear on how to adjust the princess seams for different bust sizes.
grandma said... (1/5/04 8:18 PM) Reply
When I made pattern #103 I moved the dart because I'm a c-cup. It came out very nice. I was thinking of making this dress but wondered how to handle the cup ajustment, do the pattern instructions explain how to do this?
Sherril Miller said... (1/1/04 10:20 PM) Reply
This would be a great summer dress with sandles. I have to put it on my list. Thank you for the review. I have had mixed results with these patterns, but I think with the princess seams, it could be foolproof.
kathi s said... (1/1/04 9:05 PM) Reply
Very cute dress and what a pretty color! I am definately going to have to get this pattern for DM. Thanks for the very thorough review.
Karla Kizer said... (1/1/04 8:20 AM) Reply
Ruth, I have no answer for you regarding the picture (I am a tech idiot) , but Deepika is back from her trip, and I'm sure she can help. Support@patternreview.com Let me congratulate you on posting our first review of the new year. I'll look forward to see the pic. Sounds like a great pattern.
kathi s said... (1/1/04 7:37 AM) Reply
I was happy to see a review for Petite Plus patterns. I am interested in them for my owm DM as she is only 5' tall and has a 43" bust and no waist waist. She is 84 and we will probably be attending a family reunion this summer and I would like to get a flattering outfit for her. Ready to wear is out of the question- they just don't make plus petites. Looking forward to a picture~
Ruth C said... (1/1/04 0:29 AM) Reply
Help! This is my first review with a photo added. However it is not working--any idea what I am doing wrong?

Understanding Wool Fabrics
Understanding Wool Fabrics

by: isecondsis

Sewing Workshop Sandra Betzina Vest & Skirt Pattern

Sewing Workshop Sandra Betzina Vest & Skirt Pattern

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)