Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 100492-1016 (UF jacket)

Reviewed by:petro

About petrostarstarstar
France
Member since: 6/24/07
Posted on:6/29/09 5:29 PM
Last Updated:6/30/09 4:39 AM

MagpieJen said... (7/10/09 10:44 AM) Reply
I can see how this fabric would be a real challenge - great job finding a way to make it work!
CarolynGM said... (7/7/09 6:55 AM) Reply
Great save for a challenging fabric. Your pattern is wonderful, especially the gathered shoulder seam. Well done!
Laurie Lou said... (7/6/09 3:03 PM) Reply
Just too cool! And sorry but I like the fabric and can't see anything about ugliness And I love your pattern idea so much I am going to give it a try and also your threading. I'm also taking this to my Sewing group meeting as a fun clever pattern! Thanks for the fun review!
Oceanpeg said... (7/4/09 12:58 PM) Reply
I like the way you put your Ugly fabric to use. I actually like the the color and everything about the jacket you made. It's one that I would wear if it was mine.
AnneM said... (7/2/09 6:08 PM) Reply
Neat style, love the sleeves. Great job on that back seam; color me impressed. The jacket works well with your whites, and would look great with jeans.
LindaP said... (6/30/09 7:09 AM) Reply
Nothing ugly about the finished garment, very creative!
petro said... (6/30/09 3:10 AM) Reply
Hi Beth CB is at the bottom of the pic as you viewn back hem to right, back neck to left, front neck slopes up to top left corner. HTH.
Riesie said... (6/29/09 8:33 PM) Reply
How impressive - you have made a lovely design and trust me, the fabric is no longer ugly at all. Great job!
Miss Fairchild said... (6/29/09 7:36 PM) Reply
I love the look of the jacket! The draft looks like a simple one and one I'd love to try, but I can't tell where the neckline is (I'm a little off center anyway). Great piece and certainly an excellent embellishing technique! Good luck with the contest!

Butterick 6520 OOP