Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Other> Little Starter (Little Starter Cloth Diaper)

Reviewed by:diane s

Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

Cat n Bull said... (5/26/14 12:22 PM) Reply
What a great cover! I love the embroidery!
MelissaB in WA said... (2/25/10 8:57 PM) Reply
What a sweet diaper cover. I know your review was posted a while ago, but it was in the sidebar and I just had to compliment you! I cd'ed too and had a really great experience.
JuneHawk said... (7/15/09 3:31 PM) Reply
PR went nuts. Double post.
JuneHawk said... (7/15/09 3:28 PM) Reply
Beautiful! We cloth diaper too and I have made some of your diapers but those are just too precious. I love the cow one.
CrescentaLuna said... (7/6/09 1:55 PM) Reply
Wonderful job! Cloth dipes are simply awesome - I'd love to see more PRers sewing them. It's a real investment for parents to stock up on enough to make it effortless, so a gift of a pile of beautiful covers is an investment in your baby AND the planet! Beautiful job!
Raye Ann said... (6/30/09 10:07 PM) Reply
thanks for the informative review! jalie has a video tutorial on youtube on making cloth diapers and covers. i watched it because it was fascinating... you did a great job! this is really cute:)
Larri Seams Inspired said... (6/30/09 9:50 PM) Reply
So cute! Great review!
Cornelia said... (6/30/09 5:10 PM) Reply
What a cute picture. Isn't it fun to make diapers for a grandchild. My last on has just potty trained herself, and that part of grandmothering is over for me, but I loved it. Your diapers look great and the baby looks so cute.
ClaireEmily said... (6/30/09 4:38 PM) Reply
What a great cover! I love your embroidery. I have been too scared to sew PUL myself. Thanks for sharing your success.

by: Aafke