Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets
Vogue 7975 or Kwik Sew 3258">The Contemporary Couture Jacket Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1091 (Dress made into top)

Reviewed by:Debra H

About Debra Hstarstarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/16/04
Posted on:7/5/09 2:18 PM
Last Updated:7/5/09 2:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
Nancy K said... (7/31/09 8:06 AM) Reply
I missed our review on this, but I will say that having just made this I had some of the same issues. I took in the elastic both front and back quite a lot to keep it close to my body. I was ok with the sleeves though. I love your blouse version.
Athene said... (7/12/09 2:25 PM) Reply
I love your top - I think it gorgeous in that lovely green. Thank you for the all the tips.
patsijean said... (7/6/09 12:00 PM) Reply
I am thinking hard about purchasing this pattern and giving it a try. The top is lovely and the color wonderful.
Patzee said... (7/6/09 3:20 AM) Reply
Very nice top and a helpful review. Glad you are feeling better.
Christas said... (7/5/09 7:05 PM) Reply
Duplicate post.
Christas said... (7/5/09 7:04 PM) Reply
Very pretty ...... love the color and style! Very sorry about your accident.
cmarie12 said... (7/5/09 4:21 PM) Reply
I love seeing this as a top! I have loads more fabric to make up a couple more of these and will have to remember that it works so well as a top. I didn't have the sinking problem with the neckline that you experienced but I will remember this for future versions! I am sure that this is lovely on you!
moonchild61 said... (7/5/09 4:17 PM) Reply
Beautiful color and wonderful job!
marjenann said... (7/5/09 3:08 PM) Reply
Very, very attractive top!! Again the perfect marriage of fabric and design. And I can't get enough of the amazing color!!! Glad you are on the mend and back to fashion sewing! Annette
AnneMarie60 said... (7/5/09 2:25 PM) Reply
I am glad you are quickly recovering from your accident. I love this dress shortened to a top. Of course, your versions always feature rich fabrics in luscious colors that look fantastic. Your exacting finish details also enhance your lovely garments. Thanks for clarifying the info about the bra-strap holders. Excellent review.

Couch Caddy Paper Pattern