Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Contest> New Techniques 2009 (Contest 2009)

Reviewed by:ITAdmin

About ITAdminstarstarstar
USA
Member since: 11/19/06
Posted on:7/14/09 8:44 AM

Sweater knit fabrics

Luckie Kay Locke said... (10/21/09 5:47 PM) Reply
Yours will become a favorite for me thanks for sharing your good work with me . sincerely, lkl
appliquegirl said... (9/15/09 4:24 PM) Reply
I was impressed by the step-by-step photos and directions. I thought it a perfect tutorial for this technique.
Tez said... (9/9/09 3:18 PM) Reply
Thank you for a fascinating review. You've inspired me to try this technique. Congratulations on your win!!
marthamyers said... (9/9/09 10:31 AM) Reply
Congratulations, IT Admin - wonderful job! A new technique I definitely want to try now.
loti said... (7/24/09 7:31 PM) Reply
These are really great! Thanks for sharing.
Sigrid. said... (7/22/09 5:38 AM) Reply
What a great technique. Thank you for posting all the detail pictures. Together with the cording I've definitely learned something new from your reviews. Perfect use of this in the garments you made.
Karine said... (7/16/09 9:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review. You've inspired me. I've always loved the look of faggoting, but have never tried it. Your corded edges are beautiful and I really like how you've incorporated the faggoting in your jackets.
Annette1 said... (7/16/09 0:43 AM) Reply
WONDERFUL use of these creative stitches, and such a THOROUGH review with LOTS OF PICTURES -- my favorite kind! :O) Your samples and your resulting garments are beautiful.
katie lynne said... (7/15/09 3:29 PM) Reply
Beautifully done. What a great "primer" on faggoting, which is one of my favorite "heirloom" techniques I want to learn (right up there with pintucking). Thank you so much for the detailed commentary and all the super pics. Very Very Helpful.
marthamyers said... (7/15/09 10:06 AM) Reply
Wonderful instructions. Thanks so much!
CarolynGM said... (7/15/09 7:57 AM) Reply
Your explanations of how you did the faggotting and corded edges are outstanding. Gorgeous results too.
Mary Nanna said... (7/14/09 10:39 PM) Reply
wow, I'm so impressed with the work that has gone into learning this skill. Little details like what you have done on the pockets really elevate garments to that extra special level.
Kay Y said... (7/14/09 10:19 PM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed photos and the reminder that it is possible to learn new tricks, with delightful results!
renren said... (7/14/09 8:57 PM) Reply
OH, my gosh! This moves everything to the custom realm! Beautiful and thanks for the work in putting this review together.
HJM said... (7/14/09 5:43 PM) Reply
I am really impressed!! Thanks for this review.
carolynw said... (7/14/09 1:37 PM) Reply
These are beautiful - your work on each garment makes them extra special but have to tell you I have fallen madly in love with the red jacket - gorgeous and the faggoting detail makes it so eyes catching - definitely not your run of the mill jacket!!

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest