Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3277 (Women Pants & Tops)

Reviewed by:PatCSM

About PatCSMstar
Member since: 5/8/07
Posted on:7/14/09 12:32 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

See other patterns in this category: Plus
RLL said... (7/15/09 12:43 PM) Reply
Hey, this looks really nice,cool and comfy for the summer. Ditto on the slow sewing too.
Annette1 said... (7/14/09 11:01 PM) Reply
I've always liked this pattern, so it's really nice to see it made up. Yours turned out great! :o)
renren said... (7/14/09 8:29 PM) Reply
Good idea to highlight the instructions to avoid any "gotchas!". Also, I think we may sew at the same speed! I'm always amazed when people post they sewed something in a couple of hours. I can't even get my pattern cut out and one alteration done in two hours! Hey, that fitting guide Claire E. mentioned sounds like something I need to get my hands on! (Thanks, claire e.) And I do like your top very much.
Sewing Jane said... (7/14/09 7:35 PM) Reply
That top looks really good on you! I think we are close in size. I am working on Kwik Sew patterns too. Love them.
Tall Mary said... (7/14/09 4:19 PM) Reply
This top is pretty on you.
ClaireF in CA said... (7/14/09 1:08 PM) Reply
Kwik Sew has a free fitting guide for their patterns - "Measuring and Basic Alterations". It's a 15 page pamphlet, and it does have a way to shorten an armhole, but not necessarily make it smaller. I hope this helps!
sixcatsterry said... (7/14/09 1:04 PM) Reply
I too am a larger size. Kwik Sew makes realistic patterns for larger sizes. I love them. Also because of their multisize and the heavy weight pattern when I sew with them I can come up with a very personal pattern as I make my pattern.

by: FreyaStark