Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2215 (Assorted Activewear)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:7/18/09 7:47 PM
Last Updated:10/25/10 6:37 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
See other patterns in this category: Activewear
AnneM said... (11/4/10 6:31 PM) Reply
What a great take on the Avatar character, and a creative use of your pattern. Excellent job (as always).
Aroura said... (10/30/10 10:52 AM) Reply
I'm really looking forward to seeing this costume with all the extras on you! Sounds pretty excellent!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (10/27/10 5:24 PM) Reply
I was "gonna" say, "Does the bod come with the pattern?"... Seems like you EARN that, yourself!! 12 miles :-O
sewing for fun said... (10/25/10 8:16 PM) Reply
What fun! You could make some matching boot covers - like gaitors, with elastic strap under the arch - to cover the boots, if you want a uniform look - and if you have time!!!
cloudyhn said... (10/24/10 9:56 PM) Reply
so lovely....I'm training myself for local half marathon next summer too. Good job!!!
renren said... (10/24/10 4:20 PM) Reply
Well, this is certainly one whose denouement we are watching closely. Love the tail and I bet the stripes are going to be wonderful (glad you decided against painting them while wearing the outfit). I still have to watch Avatar, by the way. Anyway, I'm sure you are some kind of superhero in a striking blue outfit. No cape involved, I guess.
Mahogany Stylist said... (7/27/09 6:22 PM) Reply
Love these tops.
Heatherrique said... (7/26/09 12:43 PM) Reply
Stylish and sporty top! You look STUNNING in red!
Heidi Ho said... (7/26/09 11:38 AM) Reply
Nice variation. I like that red fabric.
Mel.J said... (7/26/09 8:05 AM) Reply
I never would have picked those two coming from the same pattern. They both look great.
zannie said... (7/25/09 10:35 PM) Reply
love, love the red top. I will have to get this pattern now. You are amazing ... everything you make is in good taste. Sewing and running! Now I have no excuse.
Elke said... (7/25/09 9:16 PM) Reply
Another terrific looking top! I love the way you changed the neckline for variety.
crazygrad said... (7/25/09 9:16 PM) Reply
Great Idea! Love the stripe!
Peggy L said... (7/20/09 8:02 AM) Reply
I can't get past the "after running 12 miles"!!!! Great top!
Heidi Ho said... (7/19/09 10:33 AM) Reply
Great training top!!! Who needs to pay big bucks for fancy workout gear from Athleta catalogue when you know how to sew. That looks even nicer than any tops I seen for big $$$$$! Good job on running 12 miles. Keep us posted on how you do in the Half Marathon.
Grammy Gin said... (7/19/09 9:19 AM) Reply
Certainly doesn't look like you ran 12 miles in that shirt!!! Nice job...really cute.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/19/09 7:18 AM) Reply
Looking forward to making this now that I have seen your great review!
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (7/19/09 6:36 AM) Reply
Oh....great sport top! terrific sewing, as usual. I should get this pattern to make some tops for my 47-yr-old sister who does Triathlons!
Raye Ann said... (7/19/09 1:26 AM) Reply
looks like a winner! i love the contrast fabric. when i was training for a marathon a couple of years back, my husband could not understand why i was concerned with cute running clothes...:)
Elke said... (7/18/09 11:46 PM) Reply
Very cute top...I like the fabric combo too!
Twinset said... (7/18/09 9:59 PM) Reply
Oh, I like this cute little top! I never noticed this pattern, but now I need it! Thanks for reviewing it.
cindysewsaz said... (7/18/09 9:00 PM) Reply
Wow, the shirt looks so professional. And good luck with the half marathon!
Ann Smith said... (7/18/09 8:35 PM) Reply
If I ran 12 miles I would be hospitalized and no way would anyone be allowed to take a photo of me. You are my hero.
Terri A said... (7/18/09 8:09 PM) Reply
Really great fabric combo!
crazygrad said... (7/18/09 7:55 PM) Reply
So cute! I love the fabric combo and the juxtaposition of the print!

New Look 6327 OOP