Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 05-2009-12 (Curved seam assymetrical trews)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:8/16/09 8:08 AM
Last Updated:8/16/09 8:09 AM

Patzee said... (8/17/09 5:13 PM) Reply
How cute! I really love the piecing. I do hope you are recovering without problems. Thanks for a terrific review!
michellep74 said... (8/16/09 11:34 AM) Reply
Great looking twist on a classic style of trouser! I hope that your recovery continues swiftly and smoothly!
Dee2 said... (8/16/09 11:11 AM) Reply
Great job on the pants--absolutely love the top too! What an interesting pattern--thanks for the review & hope you & your little red machine are home soon.
dbsewer said... (8/16/09 8:16 AM) Reply
Great looking pants and so unique. Best wishes to you for a full return to health. Sending good karma your way. Great review.
Patti B said... (7/20/09 10:17 AM) Reply
What interesting seams! I love these pants -- do make more. And congrats on the good medical news too.
squirrellypoo said... (7/20/09 7:37 AM) Reply
mikkim - get it! it's a fabulous issue, full of "origami" patterns. I'm midway through making another top from this, plus another dress with a folded bodice that's so cool.
Speech girl said... (7/20/09 0:28 AM) Reply
I love the look of these trousers. I am very tempted to get this issue . . .
Ann Smith said... (7/19/09 9:04 PM) Reply
Very interesting pants pattern. Great job with your little red. I'm so impressed with your positive outlook on extended living in confinement. You are amazing.
Karla Kizer said... (7/19/09 9:39 AM) Reply
I *love* those pants - a unique variation on classic pants. If I had that pattern, I think I'd make them more than once - casual, dressy, etc.
renren said... (7/19/09 9:10 AM) Reply
Ah, these look just amazing! Love the seaming detail. Looks like your little red sewing machine came through for you. Hope everything is going well in hospital and your homecoming is not too terribly far away.

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Christine Jonson Easy Coat