Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5353 (Muse)

Reviewed by:Sweetiebop

About Sweetiebopstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 1/31/07
Posted on:7/24/09 9:55 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Loop51 said... (2/23/10 11:35 AM) Reply
I love the look; great job.. I plan on getting the pattern to make for a cruise planned towards the end of the year.
Sheila457 said... (8/12/09 5:11 PM) Reply
That is a gorgeous dress... and the color is perfect. Also, congrats on your weight loss.
Terri Smith said... (8/10/09 6:50 PM) Reply
This is a gorgeous dress. I have the pattern and just hope mine turns out as nice as yours.
Mahogany Stylist said... (8/4/09 5:59 PM) Reply
Lovely dress. And congratulations on your weight loss. I purchased this pattern last month and am hoping to make it up before the end of summer. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Annette1 said... (8/1/09 0:40 AM) Reply
Oooooooooooooooo, I could just look at this BEAUTIFUL LEMON YELLOW linen and your EXPERT stitching all day. I'm going through DAYS AND DAYS of reviews to try to get caught up on comments. I'm so glad I found this one. DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITES for you. You look GREAT! :o)
Danvillegirl said... (7/28/09 5:20 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress. I love that color of yellow.
Nancywin said... (7/26/09 11:29 PM) Reply
This dress has great lines and the color is just right for you. So pretty.
ClaireF in CA said... (7/26/09 5:55 PM) Reply
You look so gorgeous in your dress! Beautiful fit, and love, love, love the yellow!!
Sweetiebop said... (7/26/09 3:51 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the encouragement on the weight loss and for all who got the pattern I can't wait to see you reviews.
Nancy Anne said... (7/25/09 10:01 PM) Reply
Lovely dress- looks wonderful on you. Congratulations on your weight loss!
imsewcrazy said... (7/25/09 7:41 PM) Reply
Your dress is Gorgeous! I just picked up this pattern today at Joann's for .99 and came home and saw your review! And now I'm loving this pattern even more. Thanks for the reveiw and congratulations on the weight loss.
Sherril Miller said... (7/25/09 12:45 PM) Reply
That's such a pretty dress. It fits well, not too big, yet. Congratulations on the weight loss.
eugenia123 said... (7/25/09 12:39 PM) Reply
What a fabulous dress - it looks so stylish and elegant. I love your color choice, that yellow is such a beautiful shade and it really suits you.
Gecko said... (7/25/09 12:06 PM) Reply
You look beautiful in this. Congrats on the weight loss and the great dress. This one is on my To-Do list!
crisford said... (7/25/09 11:32 AM) Reply
This looks absolutely gorgeous, and what a stunning color!
Sweetiebop said... (7/25/09 11:15 AM) Reply
Ladies thanks for the wonderful comments. I am trying to finish my Mom's suit so we can both have on the same color tomorrow. Aunt Gail a standard bra will show a razor back might work or have you seen those things on tv that adjusts the straps for any top they will work too.
Kellie R. said... (7/25/09 11:09 AM) Reply
You look like a knockout in the dress! This is such a chic style that you wear well. Congratulations on the weight loss, not that you needed it, but I know that it feels good! Great job!
Riesie said... (7/25/09 10:57 AM) Reply
Wow, that's a gorgeous dress! You look great in it.
knitmachinequeen said... (7/25/09 10:50 AM) Reply
Wow. I love that dress. Butterick is on sale at JoAnn for 99 cents. I'm going to run out and get it. You are contributing to my bad habit of buying way too may patterns.
TerriSewCrazy said... (7/25/09 3:52 AM) Reply
WOW! This looks fantastic! Great job - I can see why you've been dying to make it. Looks great on you, and congrats on the weight loss!
Aunt Gail said... (7/25/09 3:11 AM) Reply
you look absolutely FAB in this dress. I have a question tho, if you don't mind Can a woman wear a standard bra with this dress or is a strapless called for? Nice job, great pix
TerriSewCrazy said... (7/25/09 2:39 AM) Reply
msladyj said... (7/24/09 11:17 PM) Reply
very pretty. THis dress is very professional. Love it.
erinw83 said... (7/24/09 11:08 PM) Reply
Looks wonderful! Your sewing is very neat, I'm a little jealous! :)
breathless said... (7/20/09 11:52 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review! I went out and bought the pattern at JoAnn's this morning ($.99) along with some brown linen-look fabric. I can't wait to sew it!

Butterick 6520 OOP