Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 1338 (OOP Girls' Swimsuit)

Reviewed by:heathercampbell29

About heathercampbell29star
Member since: 5/23/08
Posted on:7/20/09 6:54 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Spring said... (4/18/11 11:48 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the review! You did a fantastic job. You gave me the courage to try my first swim suit.
Raye Ann said... (7/20/09 11:00 PM) Reply
well, all these great swimsuit reviews are inspiring me to perhaps give one a try!! your daughter's fits really well and looks great on her. congrats on such sewing success:)
Heidi Ho said... (7/20/09 10:16 PM) Reply
That is an adorable suit!!!!Your daughter is just precious and I can't wait to see her model that sparkly Hawaii suit. I think once you start sewing swimwear you will be hooked. It is amazing how much money you save. Threads July '07 has an excellent article on sewing swimmwear, you may want to check it out before you make one for your self. If you can't find it send me a PM and I'll send you a copy.
Heatherrique said... (7/20/09 9:19 PM) Reply
Your daughter looks so preciously adorable in her suit! Darling style, and much nicer than RTW. She will be the envy of her peers at the beach or pool. Your review caught the attention of my daughter who is already asking me to make something similar. Kwik Sew has some really cool patterns. Thanks for your informative review!
21wale said... (7/20/09 8:36 PM) Reply
Great review. And congratulations on your first suit! You did a nice job.
callmeRuth said... (7/20/09 8:15 PM) Reply
Good review. I like the tip about sewing elastic in the straps. I recently made a swimsuit for my daughter, and I too was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to sew.

THE SKIRTS - A CD Book By Kenneth King