Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 07-2009-111 (A-line Button Front Skirt)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:7/20/09 9:41 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
persevering said... (7/31/09 5:48 PM) Reply
Hi, Thanks for your detailed review. I especially appreciate you 'translating' the sentences for the rest of us, more challenged, who need all the inspiration we can get.:)
Grammy Gin said... (7/22/09 11:43 AM) Reply
I think you look great in this skirt...I didn't see any round tummy...maybe I could wear this skirt? Like Annette says, beautiful then & beautiful still! I really do like this skirt on you!!
Jane S said... (7/21/09 8:39 PM) Reply
I think you look terrific in this cute skirt. Enjoy skirts, you've got the legs...
Terri A said... (7/21/09 11:45 AM) Reply
Really nice:-) Cool summery look too.
pterion said... (7/21/09 9:56 AM) Reply
I would not have known that picture was taken 15 years ago. You look great in your new skirt. The length is perfect for you - you should wear skirts more often!
eugenia123 said... (7/21/09 9:13 AM) Reply
Perfect fabric choice for this great looking skirt. As always, it looks like you've done a wonderful job with the construction. I love it!
21wale said... (7/21/09 8:47 AM) Reply
This is a great print for this skirt. It looks very classy. You've hardly changed in 15 years!
marjenann said... (7/21/09 7:31 AM) Reply
Trust me, if I looked like that in a skirt, I would wear one everyday. I just love your earlier picture, pretty then, pretty now!! Great fabric choice for this pattern. I like your rendition better than Burda's. And, the model does looked like Jennifer Lopez! Annette
busymomof3 said... (7/21/09 0:46 AM) Reply
I always love your reviews! The skirt looks great on you! Show those legs off!
Nancywin said... (7/21/09 0:42 AM) Reply
Well, you look like the spitting image of your self! You definitely have the legs for skirts - so go for it! This skirt is a cute one, too.
Annette1 said... (7/20/09 10:10 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL 15 years ago, and BEAUTIFUL now! (I still have my favorite Levis shorts, too, only mine were cut-offs.) I think this skirt shows off nicely your slim hips, and I can just SEE it in the NECTARINE color. :o) Maybe you should make just ONE more. You have great legs, you might as well show them off. :o)
Heidi Ho said... (7/20/09 10:02 PM) Reply
Cute skirt, and great review. I love your "retro" photo!
Raye Ann said... (7/20/09 9:59 PM) Reply
this skirt looks great on you! despite your discomfort with your tummy- your legs are awesome. show them off!!

by: Karen Carr