Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9816 (FITRules blouse)

Reviewed by:Ann B.

About Ann B.star
MA USA
Member since: 4/20/02
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:4/21/02 7:45 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
said... (4/23/02 12:50 PM) Reply
Rhonda, that is true. I still like the idea of having one less alteration. I also have the dress pattern, and will measure it up before I cut up fabric. Please post a review if you make it. It will be a fall project for me.
said... (4/23/02 9:47 AM) Reply
It sounds like the pattern worked out fine, except for the sleeve? I have a fit rules pattern, but haven't tried it yet. It's a dress, which I don't really need, but I'll put a note in it to check the sleeves when I sew it up. Thanks!
said... (4/22/02 1:34 PM) Reply
We all learn from one another. Thanks for your review!
said... (4/21/02 9:12 PM) Reply
Ann - I know this result has to be disappointing, and I appreciate your sharing this warning with those of us who were (and still are) considering using this pattern. I'll definitely measure carefully before I cut into any fabric I love. Thanks!
said... (4/21/02 8:55 PM) Reply
Thanks for your honest review.
said... (4/21/02 7:57 PM) Reply
Thanks for giving an honest and helpful review. You are helping other sewers by informing them about a potential problem. Have you told the pattern company about this? Maybe they will correct the pattern in future printings.

Other Wild and wonderful fleece