Pattern Reviews> Burda> 2561 (Blouse)

Reviewed by:iSewQuiltArt

About iSewQuiltArtstar
Member since: 4/4/08
Posted on:7/30/09 3:46 AM
Last Updated:9/27/09 5:48 AM

Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
dragon10 said... (1/10/10 11:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for the information especially about the sleeve. I am thinking about this pattern and feedback like this is great. The shirt looks good on you.
barb111 said... (9/27/09 9:28 AM) Reply
looks good great outcome
iSewQuiltArt said... (8/8/09 0:39 AM) Reply
Here's a photo girls, I played around and figured out thanks to the pr instructions, how to make a pr album! Feeling clever today I am :)
iSewQuiltArt said... (7/30/09 7:29 PM) Reply
Hi Joan and Heidi, the pattern does call for shoulder pads so my philosophy was make the shirt, try it on, and see how it fits. I have broadish and slightly forward sloping shoulders and honestly I don't think I will need the shoulder pads. The shirts sits nicely as it is on me. I'd recommend you perhaps do the same, but buy shoulderpads incase you need them. You can always use them for something else if you don't need them after all. I don't know how to include a photograph on my review! Any help with that most gratefully received.
Heidi Ho said... (7/30/09 3:46 PM) Reply
I alos have the pattern and have hesitated for the exact same reason as Joan so I am waiting for your answer. Would love to see a photo of your blouse too,
Vintage Joan said... (7/30/09 11:31 AM) Reply
Sounds very good. :) I have this pattern, but have hesitated to try it since I noticed it has shoulder pads. Did you use shoulder pads, and if not, how did you adapt the pattern so that you could skip them? Thanks!

by: acmena