Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 2315 (Vintage sheath or flare)

Reviewed by:Michelle L

About Michelle Lstarstarstar
MO USA
Member since: 1/20/08
Posted on:8/3/09 7:13 PM
Last Updated:8/4/09 8:36 AM

KarlaB said... (2/3/12 1:09 AM) Reply
Beautiful Dress! The differences between the muslin and finished dress are amazing. What a great job with all the alterations! (I can totally relate to this challenge, as it's mine, too...I'm going to come back to this, because I still need to fix that above bust fold in my 2 sheath dress patterns.) And, well, I really love the color on you and the sheen to the fabric just makes even more beautiful!
DoggyGirl said... (9/5/09 11:34 PM) Reply
This looks fabulous. I think you've discovered a tried and true keeper - it's timeless, elegant, and it fits you beautifully. Think about making it in other colors too!
loti said... (8/10/09 1:06 PM) Reply
Very nice sheath, not dated at all. Great dress.
Vivienne said... (8/7/09 12:06 PM) Reply
Love it!! I think I have the same magenta fabric that I just can't bear to cut until I find something as fabulous as this sheath.
birdmcfarland said... (8/4/09 5:57 PM) Reply
Gorgeous. You look fantastic. Excellent work!
whirrclunk said... (8/4/09 4:03 PM) Reply
You look great! And what a colour! It sounds like the dress was a lot of work, but the result is brilliant!
wreninrome said... (8/4/09 1:03 PM) Reply
gorgeous! your hard work paid off
Kim12469 said... (8/4/09 10:23 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! Great dress, great review! You've inspired me to try a vintage pattern.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (8/4/09 10:05 AM) Reply
Very pretty and feminine!! Great job with alterations!!
becca a said... (8/4/09 9:52 AM) Reply
Thank you for a very thorough explanation of the steps necessary to fit this pattern. It was a lot of work, but your finished dress is stunning!
Gelbean said... (8/4/09 8:46 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress. It looks great on you. Thanks for adding so many photos to your review. They are very helpful.
Speech girl said... (8/3/09 11:57 PM) Reply
Your dress is so lovely, thanks for the detailed review.
jilly cooper said... (8/3/09 11:26 PM) Reply
You look fantastic in that dress, I can see that the changes added to make it a wonderful shape. Thank you for your explanations and photos, very helpful.
sew4fun2 said... (8/3/09 10:16 PM) Reply
You look fabulous in this dress and your review is very good!
persevering said... (8/3/09 8:30 PM) Reply
How beautiful and what an impeccable fit! Thank you for explaining so much here as well as on your blog and giving us the resizing site.
imsewcrazy said... (8/3/09 7:50 PM) Reply
Your dress is BEAUTIFUL!! The color is gorgeous!!! I really like the style of the dress. I recently bought a few vintage patterns but have not cut them out yet. Your review was very helpful. Thank you!

Understanding Interfacings
Understanding Interfacings

by: maubranben

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)