Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> MixIt (Mixit Tank)

Reviewed by:marthamyers

About marthamyersstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/05
Posted on:8/7/09 12:04 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
blue mooney said... (8/20/10 11:28 AM) Reply
Your items from the Mixit pattern look great, and I love the way you used your fancy button. Thanks for reviewing, and for giving that insight on the revision of the Elle! I was attracted to it, but couldn't deal with the shoulders. This pattern is on the way to me, so I'm very appreciative of your reviews!
Terri K said... (9/3/09 10:13 AM) Reply
Great review and thanks for the insight and all the detail Martha. I love how you used your Crone art button. Aren't they fun! I'm sure you've got another of these jackets planned.
Mini said... (8/24/09 12:09 PM) Reply
Very helpful review- and thanks for mentioning that this is a revision of the Elle pattern. I like the collar and neckline on the original but the shoulder and sleeve fit was way too oversize. Must give this one a try.
katie lynne said... (8/9/09 6:08 PM) Reply
Very, very nice blouse. Love that fabric and the little changes you made to the pattern. Lovely color for you! And how cool, your solution for the button removal for laundering. (I think it would be worthy of a "Sewing Tips & Techniques" entry. :-)) You took a 'basic' pattern and made it so special. Thank you for reviewing/sharing.
Rustybobn said... (8/8/09 8:09 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, Martha! I love it.
grey ann said... (8/8/09 8:00 AM) Reply
Just beautiful! Color is perfect for you. Thanks for you review and your tips.
Barbara V said... (8/7/09 2:32 PM) Reply
What a beautiful shirt...very pretty on you. Clever way to make a detachable button.
DorothyK said... (8/7/09 12:56 PM) Reply
Martha, I'm having trouble opening most of the pictures. From what I can see, this is a terrific shirt. I love your technique for the button.

More Knits
More Knits

Decades of Style 3009

by: Sew Good

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Christine Jonson Travel Trio Three