Pattern Reviews> Elan> B645 (Bra)

Reviewed by:Sofia Lu

About Sofia Lu
SWEDEN
Member since: 7/31/02
Posted on:4/25/10 5:58 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
lorrwill said... (11/14/10 0:16 AM) Reply
Here is something I found that may help: http://hooksandwires.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-11-09T11%3A01%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=30 Hopefully the link will work. It is to Summerset's tutorial on this pattern.
Sofia Lu said... (4/28/10 8:24 AM) Reply
Thank you, all! I have a problem with the pattern URL too. I can't remove it, but I added your link, Larkin. I know I could fix the band with. I just got sick of all things to change. Right now I don't think I'll come back to this pattern but I may change my mind. If I do, I will update this review.
Larkin said... (4/27/10 9:03 PM) Reply
Grrr - what a let-down to try so hard and not conquer! Your finished product looks good - but it's got to feel good, too. Thank-you for the details. I had trouble with the link to the pattern - I think think URL might work better: http://www.sewsassy.com/BraProducts/elanbrapatterns.html
li'l miss muffett said... (4/26/10 10:15 AM) Reply
I've had problems with Elan patterns too. It's one of those companies that seems to have mixed reviews. The band being to wide is an issue that is easily remedied tho.
Heatherrique said... (4/25/10 11:35 AM) Reply
Hej Sophie! This looks very RTW! Good job!

by: Muggiesew