Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5248

About jannwstarstarstarstar
WA USA
Member since: 9/3/06
Posted on:8/9/09 6:38 PM

See other patterns in this category: Sleepwear
ClaireF in CA said... (9/2/09 11:15 PM) Reply
Your robe is so pretty, and I love the floral fabric! I have this pattern and look at often, but never made it up. Now I think I'll try it! I'm with you on the belt loops! I've cut them off every time, as they always turn out too high- and you've already done all the work! Great review!
renren said... (8/20/09 11:52 PM) Reply
I missed this while I was out of town but it looks like a perfect robe for spring/summer. And I like how you added the hanging loop on the inside--a very practical touch that also moves it a notch or two above an ordinary robe. The fabric is charming, too!
jannw said... (8/9/09 7:00 PM) Reply
lyndle..this one isn't too bad. I would look it up in a technique book, rather than rely on the pattern instructions. It relies on clipping at apprioate points. This is a good pattern to learn that on since the collar will cover the area if you really mess up. Thanx for your kind comments
lyndle said... (8/9/09 6:45 PM) Reply
Great robe, love that fabric! Thanks for tip about belt loops. How tricky is that collar/ shoulder area? Could a beginner do it with the instructions?

SewBaby Comfy-Alls and Knit Shirt Pattern