Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Pillows

IL USA
Member since: 6/20/03
Posted on:1/18/04 12:32 PM

SouthernStitch said... (1/19/04 9:47 AM) Reply
These look great. Thanks for reviewing these as I will be making my sister pillows soon too and could use some creative inspiration!
Ann C said... (1/19/04 8:02 AM) Reply
How beautiful!
aperiolat said... (1/18/04 2:25 PM) Reply
Beautiful pillows! The shape of each works very well with the kimono print. You have a nice eye for form. Great job :)
sailonsilvergirl said... (1/18/04 2:12 PM) Reply
Hee, hee, Penelope, I was thinking that must be a really luxurious bathroom if you need pillows for it! I'm glad I put the green on the border because the purple matches my mom's bedroom so perfectly that the pillow could blend in a little too much and not be seen.
JDpenelope said... (1/18/04 2:04 PM) Reply
PS. BTW,The pillows I REALLY need are for the adjoining bedroom, in same color scheme. (The bathroom doesn't need any pillows, needless to say)
Gail S said... (1/18/04 1:57 PM) Reply
Your pillows are gorgeous! Very nice job.
JDpenelope said... (1/18/04 1:17 PM) Reply
Your pillows are divine, luscious! I know how nicely those green & purple are together--it's the color scheme we settled on to update a 60 year old bathroom without tearing out the green tile--we faux painted the walls mauve tones; with pink and navy accents, it was better than expected. Now I need REALLY need your pillows--may TRY to imitate yours. Terrific.
amyf said... (1/18/04 12:35 PM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful! Nice job -- I'm sure they love their pillows.

Mimi G Maxi Dress

by: Julkane

Christine Jonson Swing Jacket

Christine Jonson Swing Jacket

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)