Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8362 (V8362 Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:MarciaLynn

About MarciaLynn
Member since: 7/15/09
Posted on:8/11/09 1:17 AM
Last Updated:8/11/09 1:24 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Aroura said... (3/26/14 4:23 AM) Reply
I just picked up this pattern at a yard sale, and I really appreciate your review. Love the fabric you picked, worth it being difficult, it looks lovely!
sewsherry561 said... (1/8/13 8:15 AM) Reply
I am in the process of making this pattern...so far I have just cut my muslin and am looking for a nice fabric. I may go with a solid light weight linen. I'll know later today as I am going shopping for the fabric this afternoon. I am excited to make this blouse so I can wear it over a tank top because it is very warm where I work!
Venus de Hilo said... (9/23/09 2:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review and your gorgeous photo -- I'm shopping the Vogue pattern sale right now and couldn't decide about this blouse -- you've sold me!
wreninrome said... (9/23/09 7:29 AM) Reply
well I don't know how you made the darts, but my sewing book says to sew from the bottom to just past the point and tie the point threads in a knot. the fabric probably made the puckering worse since it's harder to get to lay flat...you really have to iron that sucker a lot
Woolygal said... (8/12/09 8:58 AM) Reply
Your blouse is beautiful.
movac said... (8/12/09 8:02 AM) Reply
I'm glad someone finally made this up. I like it, and I admire you for tackling it with the fabric you used. Good job!
jilly cooper said... (8/11/09 2:03 AM) Reply
good on you for your determination, I would like to see the advice on avoiding pointy or puckered darts. Your blouse does look very nice and I hear your pain about choosing the wrong fabric....

You Sew Girl Fan Bag Pattern