Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2944 (Cheetah Girls' coordinates)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:8/29/09 12:01 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Barbara V said... (8/31/09 10:30 AM) Reply
Just so sweet! The top, fabric and fit look perfect on your daughter who is obviously beaming with pride to be wearing it. Great job.
becca a said... (8/31/09 9:32 AM) Reply
What a darling top!
CynthiaSue said... (8/30/09 1:09 AM) Reply
this is wonderful. the link made it so her picture came bursting out in a pop up on to my computer in her little leopard/animal print! This top is so RTW now. Great pick!
Raye Ann said... (8/30/09 0:32 AM) Reply
oh she's so cute! this whole outfit is adorable. she is very stylish:)
cleverkitty said... (8/29/09 9:45 PM) Reply
oh my gosh matching tops reminds me of my mom and me in matching sundresses~~ back in the day. So cute I love the look on her face, she is so happy!!!
renren said... (8/29/09 7:24 PM) Reply
Very nice and the bougainvilla (almost certainly not spelled correctly) provide a perfect backdrop.
FreyaStark said... (8/29/09 6:00 PM) Reply
A really cute top.
eugenia123 said... (8/29/09 5:31 PM) Reply
This is so CUTE. She looks super-adorable. I love that top and, clearly, so does she!
Christas said... (8/29/09 2:14 PM) Reply
What a very stylish young lady! She looks SO cute in all of the tops!
Annette1 said... (8/29/09 2:07 PM) Reply
Miss Heather is going in style with her new top! She is the sweetest little girl, I can just TELL. It's also obvious how much she LOVES her new outfit, as well she should. Your extra fitting efforts were well worth it. That's SOME seam allowance on that bodice. :o) My only question is WHICH someone almost became irate and impatient during the fittings, Heather or Louella? :o)) I LOVE the picture with all those GLORIOUS flowers!
Catbird said... (8/29/09 1:02 PM) Reply
She's such a doll! All the tops are adorable and she wears them with so much style and confidence. I love the matching outfits on you two!
pterion said... (8/29/09 12:18 PM) Reply
Adorable! I love the print on this little top. I think I need this pattern: my DDs actually DO have linebacker shoulders.

Burda 8157