Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2652 (Misses Jacket Project Runway C)

Reviewed by:linda 75142

About linda 75142star
TX USA
Member since: 6/25/04
Posted on:8/12/09 5:31 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Barbara V said... (8/14/09 12:38 PM) Reply
A really cute jacket. The color and fabric are perfect for the jacket and style. Too bad about the instructions, but great recovery.
halleyscomet said... (8/14/09 8:51 AM) Reply
Cute jacket but when I click on the photo, Photobucket will not let you view the photo.
RachelEsq said... (8/13/09 9:29 AM) Reply
I agree that this looks RTW. It's very stylish. And it could be worn to work with a skirt or casually with jeans. Glad you made it through the awful instructions and finished this!
mssewcrazy said... (8/13/09 9:04 AM) Reply
This jacket is so rtw and good looking. Thanks for the warning about the neck area. I saw a lady last night wearing a really nice jacket that had a matching tank that was longer than the jacket and looked so expensive. I couldn't tell much about the jewel neck shell but it had a narrow neck binding. I liked the look of the matching tank so well I decided I should try to sew something like that for winter. I don't know if you have fabric left but thought about her outfit when you mentioned needing a tank for the jacket. She had her set on with dark dress pants so I thought it would be an easy way to get a dressy pants outfit.
Byrdie said... (8/12/09 6:30 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I really like your jacket- especially the color. I think it will look great layered over a tank or camisole.
mhk3boys said... (8/12/09 6:10 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks really great! Thanks for the warning for the instructions!
TanyaMT said... (8/12/09 5:55 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the review. I have this one in my stash to be sewn up for myself for fall. I may hold on a while though and not be in a great hurry to sew it up!

Folkwear 232