Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3299 (Shirts)

Reviewed by:Mrs.Moos

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Hilary said... (12/22/09 10:15 AM) Reply
LOL-great picture :D The shirt turned out great, too. I have 3 sons (only one teen so far) and the younger ones make goofy faces and the teen looks as though he's being tormented ~glad to know he's not the only one! hehe!
mssewcrazy said... (8/19/09 7:59 PM) Reply
Good looking son and tee shirt there! I am amazed as well you got a photo opp. There are two things I find offspring avoid - a tape measure or fitting session and/or a photo snap.
homejewel said... (8/19/09 6:05 PM) Reply
What a great looking t-shirt. I think every mom of a teenage boy is smiling at this. Frankly, that you even have a picture of him in this shirt is amazing. Kudos to you!
JEF said... (8/19/09 4:37 PM) Reply
The photo is priceless because he is SO projecting "I'm a teenage boy whose mother is making him take the photo for some SEWING website." Seriously, wonderful job on the shirt - it looks great.
Mrs.Moos said... (8/19/09 11:19 AM) Reply
I used NO stabilisere or elastic in the shoulders since the fabric wasn't very stretchy. Had it more stretch, I may have stuck a narrow piece of elastic in the seam though because you know how male people put on and take off their shirts---NOT GENTLY!
Steffie said... (8/19/09 11:06 AM) Reply
Great job! Thanks for the review.
clearlysewcrazy said... (8/19/09 10:14 AM) Reply
I love the photo. Yes, his face says it all. I have four children and they all take pics of themselves and their friends continuously but if I make them something and want a pic the eyes start to roll. Aren't teenagers grand? On the sewing note, your shirt looks great. It fits him to a tee! heehee. Do take it as a compliment that your son wants you to sew for him. My youngest daughter acts like I am putting her through sheer torture but I found out through her friends that she told everyone I made her prom dress. For a teenager to admit to that is a HUGE compliment. I do have a question. Do you use a stabilizer such as clear elastic in your shoulder seams? My son wants some close fitting tees and I haven't done much with knits.
JEF said... (8/19/09 9:59 AM) Reply
mhk3boys said... (8/19/09 8:36 AM) Reply
Your shirt looks great! Handsome son!
msladyj said... (8/19/09 1:55 AM) Reply
great t-shirt. I think my son would like this pattern.

Folkwear 136