Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1018 (MISSES' SKIRT)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:8/26/09 3:31 PM
Last Updated:10/2/09 9:48 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts

Other Projects by sfshaza using this Pattern

oceandaughter said... (11/9/09 12:23 PM) Reply
Wow--I love interesting skirts and this looks fabulous. I will have to get this pattern! I am especially pleased to hear that you converted it to an elastic waistband, as I think I might want to try that too!
renren said... (10/3/09 10:55 AM) Reply
Okay, now, I also have this pattern and on looking through my patterns I sometimes wonder why I bought it. It looks a little odd. It looks a little unusual. Now I KNOW why I bought it. I LOVE your skirt. I love, love, love it. I want one NOW. Wonderful, and I love how the plaids make for such unusual design details. Wow. This is so artistic and fun looking. Congrats!!! I would never have done it in anything but a solid, but this is just magnificent in plaid.
marec said... (10/3/09 0:35 AM) Reply
Very surprising skirt! I love it, especially the plaid version.
Athene said... (10/2/09 10:04 PM) Reply
I love both your versions of the skirt - your fabric choices are fabulous - looks really unique and special.
carnelian said... (8/29/09 4:45 PM) Reply
Reminds me of those mysterious, compelling skirts Marc Jacobs showed in the spring or summer collection. Until I saw yours, I wouldn't have expected this of this pattern.
magoe6217 said... (8/28/09 5:13 PM) Reply
I love the spirit of adventure in the fabric you chose. The result is fantastic--a real tribute to thinking outside-of-the-box. You have given me an incentive to tackle this pattern in a fabric more exciting than the drab gray I was considering. Thank you.
mendospot said... (8/28/09 11:10 AM) Reply
I love your skirt! I have this pattern but certainly don't have such interesting fabric to work with. Very beautiful!
TrixieD said... (8/27/09 7:35 AM) Reply
Great skirt. I made it in black and have gotten great wear with it. I love how your choice of fabric brings out the detail.
lamstu said... (8/26/09 10:14 PM) Reply
Cute skirt - great call to cut the drape to show off the stripe in the fabric!
tr1c14 said... (8/26/09 7:42 PM) Reply
I had no idea this one was so interesting in the back!
lyndle said... (8/26/09 3:59 PM) Reply
Great skirt! I love the way you worked the stripe in at the front. Well done!

Lazy Girl Designs Slicker Tote Paper Pattern