Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3660 ( Misses' Top, Bra & Pants)

Reviewed by:Heidi Ho

About Heidi Hostar
Member since: 2/2/08
Posted on:8/30/09 11:30 PM
Last Updated:9/13/09 11:51 PM

See other patterns in this category: Activewear
AndreaSews said... (12/29/12 4:57 PM) Reply
Thank you for the great review!
MNBarb said... (9/1/12 3:48 PM) Reply
Funny, I had this pattern written down on my shopping list. Next to it I wrote "Heidi Ho", hmm I wonder why I wrote that? Now that I made the bralet and it's swimming over my "almost A" figure the light goes off. I think I'm going to eliminate the darts altogether. They look like the little ends of fortune cookies with nothing to fill them up.
Nina Marie said... (10/19/09 9:43 PM) Reply
Super cute!
strongnow said... (9/16/09 5:15 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review, Heidi. I came back from my second exercise class and began looking up patterns and material. You have really helped me make a sound choice.
Elke said... (9/15/09 6:16 AM) Reply
Terrific looking top and bralet...great review!
Raye Ann said... (8/31/09 8:24 PM) Reply
love your new yoga gear- thanks for the reviews! i always love your sporty style:) and the bralet instead of cami idea is great- i have never even considered doing that.
Diane E said... (8/31/09 11:16 AM) Reply
Great top and bralet! Have you posted your question about cutting between sizes on the message board? I am curious, too. Must have something to do with the pattern drafting; but what?
khunter said... (8/31/09 9:26 AM) Reply
great review! I've been looking for a great running top to make> I will for sure have to try this one Thanks!
homejewel said... (8/31/09 0:06 AM) Reply
I always have to read your reviews because you are tall and a fellow "flatty" - lol. I have had this pattern on my wishlist and now I have to get it after seeing yours. It looks perfect. I 2nd the comment about the bralet instead of cami suggestion. In the summer, I do not like layers. This is the perfect solution. Great review, Heidi. PS - This is the 2nd or 3rd review mentioning the "do not cut" between the sizes on the KS patterns. It makes no sense to me, either.
sewbehind said... (8/30/09 11:40 PM) Reply
Heidi, your top and yoga pants (earlier Kwik Sew review) look great. I like your tip about the bralet as a replacement for a cami. Great review.

by: Karen Carr